Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’ve got the money they seem to have, why don’t they move to a better house. Wish I had her money and an easy job like she does. In a time where she’s furloughed, you’d think they would be watching the outgoings ‘just in case’ but nope!

Reactions: 16
Just when I thought I couldn’t be any more disg with her she goes and has a day like this...
”I’ve not been to home bargains all year!”... well that’s a lie. Plus wwe aren’t supposed to be going out anyway you flipping muppet.
you go yo get dog food, come back with a stool 🤷‍♀️
THEN says she’s changing her extension furniture. I mean, seriously! Bag why don’t you. Has she no insight at all. Read the room Becky. Will he give to someone in need. Of course not! She’ll sell it. Unlike many that are trying to volunteer or give in many ways to help those that are struggling you just keep sticking your head up your arse.

Reactions: 13
What I seriously don't understand is this. She's on 'Furlong' atm from the arcade where she works part time and won't be on any more than minimum wage but it's clear from her spending habits that money is no object (however dubious Jaysun earns his money) so why when she clearly loves not going to work would you carry on working?? 🤔. Makes no sense at all. She's obviously earning from Soul and that tit jumper company (can't remember their name) so it doesn't make sense that she's working for a pittance when she's spending thousands!!
Makes you wonder if Wiggins gets a say with money at all?

Reactions: 20
Firstly she now stated ‘I try not to go anywhere weekends always make sure I’m stocked up on bread and milk’ so does that mean that covid isn’t about Monday to Friday.???
Also she states her next sofa in the shed is uncomfortable but she’s now ordered one off dfs despite not trying it out.? Dfs isn’t open I presume.? We once see a dfs sofa we really liked online got to the shop and it was like sitting on a concrete sofa, so uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Firstly she now stated ‘I try not to go anywhere weekends always make sure I’m stocked up on bread and milk’ so does that mean that covid isn’t about Monday to Friday.???
Also she states her next sofa in the shed is uncomfortable but she’s now ordered one off dfs despite not trying it out.? Dfs isn’t open I presume.? We once see a dfs sofa we really liked online got to the shop and it was like sitting on a concrete sofa, so uncomfortable
Dont say that I've ordered one online it comes next week 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I could not believe when she said she’s bought a suite from DFS - not only is the other sofa pretty much new, that room is too small for a new sofa and chair, it’s going to look shocking! And DFS is so expensive! This woman is out of her mind!!

Reactions: 7
I could not believe when she said she’s bought a suite from DFS - not only is the other sofa pretty much new, that room is too small for a new sofa and chair, it’s going to look shocking! And DFS is so expensive! This woman is out of her mind!!
She's probably got it on the pay over 4 years or similar ....

Reactions: 9
What a bleeping mess, just like begsta 😂😂 but seriously she’s absolutely ruined them
Jars! And why has she tried abs sailed to blur the lovely dated rad cover out hahahaha
What a dreadful finish on that weird jar thing. What even is it anyway? What would you do with it normally? I don’t get the pointy bit 😂

Reactions: 9
What a dreadful finish on that weird jar thing. What even is it anyway? What would you do with it normally? I don’t get the pointy bit 😂
Is it not just an ornament 🤷

She thinks she's current but actually it's all about the beige vibes/natural fabrics/ recycled materials atm so as usual she's 5 steps behind.

I daresay she's still following the same crushed velvet mirrored furniture brigade so is unlikely to be broadening her ideas and looking at other accounts which are also doing things on a budget but stylishly and because they genuinely need things and not because they think it's trendy.

There are so many fantastic accounts showcasing their DIY that they've taken time and care over, upcycling vintage classic pieces of furniture that will stand the test of time and giving genuine, affordable and helpful tips to anyone who asks.

Thinking outside the box ? She's so insular and uneducated she's trapped in a flipping box!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is just a very unhappy woman and always chasing the next high and it is all for insta content 🙃 which is really sad.
I just can't imagine spending money on something for the sole purpose of it being put on Instagram. She will never be happy with anything as she is always chopping and changing to suit other accounts
I agree with the finish on jar...it looks awful!

Reactions: 14
What I seriously don't understand is this. She's on 'Furlong' atm from the arcade where she works part time and won't be on any more than minimum wage but it's clear from her spending habits that money is no object (however dubious Jaysun earns his money) so why when she clearly loves not going to work would you carry on working?? 🤔. Makes no sense at all. She's obviously earning from Soul and that tit jumper company (can't remember their name) so it doesn't make sense that she's working for a pittance when she's spending thousands!!
Makes you wonder if Wiggins gets a say with money at all?
Totally agree ... why would you continue to work in the penny arcade which she hates going to if money’s no object 🤷🏽‍♀️ Definitely something amiss here

Reactions: 11
She can’t earn more than £900-£1000 a month even when she is working. She always has eyebrows, lashes, nails and hair done, she’s constantly spending and redecorating not to mention several big projects. Last year it was the portacabin, kitchen units/island, shed and £4000 teef. Also Brooke seems to live off the bank of mum and dad they get takeaways once a week, holidays to los vegas, she used to go out drinking a lot pre pandemic it just doesn’t make sense. Even if Jason pays all the bills (more fool him!) she would be burning through that money so fast. One day when the credit cards build up she’ll have no good memories and nothing more than a charity shop wardrobe to show for it, it’s sad really.

Reactions: 11
She can’t earn more than £900-£1000 a month even when she is working. She always has eyebrows, lashes, nails and hair done, she’s constantly spending and redecorating not to mention several big projects. Last year it was the portacabin, kitchen units/island, shed and £4000 teef. Also Brooke seems to live off the bank of mum and dad they get takeaways once a week, holidays to los vegas, she used to go out drinking a lot pre pandemic it just doesn’t make sense. Even if Jason pays all the bills (more fool him!) she would be burning through that money so fast. One day when the credit cards build up she’ll have no good memories and nothing more than a charity shop wardrobe to show for it, it’s sad really.
I just think even if they’ve got £10k a month coming in why spend it on so much junk? Spend it on quality items that will last, plan your redecorating, put some money in savings and pensions. Even if you can afford it it’s still a waste of money to change your sofa within a year just because you’re trying to keep up with the latest trend on Instagram or because you rushed doing the room in the first place just so you could reveal it on Instagram!

Reactions: 15
But she can’t spend that much on her eyebrows, lashes and nails because they always look shite lol also now you’ve mentioned the charity shop wardrobe she’ll be throwing it down our throats we’ve not been treated to it for a while 🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.