Beckyhomesweethome #45 Mushroom doors, mushroom hair, uncooked mushrooms - does anyone really care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is still working so it’s him who does the main shop. From the first lockdown we decided only one of us would go out ( I was pregnant at the time too ) to reduce risk. I’ve bought a few things off eBay ( dogs DAP collar, new iPad case, baby’s silicone bib - things I actually need you know ) but I can’t even tell you the last time I went into a shop! Must’ve been months ago, let alone to browse! She is an absolute disgrace!

Reactions: 14
She’s gone for a charcoal grey ‘smatching’ suite 🤣 I hate when people call cushions, pillows 🤷

My husband is still working so it’s him who does the main shop. From the first lockdown we decided only one of us would go out ( I was pregnant at the time too ) to reduce risk. I’ve bought a few things off eBay ( dogs DAP collar, new iPad case, baby’s silicone bib - things I actually need you know ) but I can’t even tell you the last time I went into a shop! Must’ve been months ago, let alone to browse! She is an absolute disgrace!
[/QUOTE/
This ^^^
I’ve left the house 7 times since March
Hubby does the odd food shop and everything else we’ve wanted has been bought online including food !
She makes me sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just plumped up my pillows in my lounge 🤣 .....

Dozy mare, pillows are on the bed love, you put pillowcases on them.
In the lounge/living areas you have cushions, and you put cushion covers on them.
F.M.L 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, let’s get this straight, black
Accessories, dark
Grey sofas and a GREEN footstool?!!
Omg! She’s no interior designer! Why choose black? It’s so cold looking!
If she’s following trends, cream and gold is the latest trend! Which in IMO is much nicer! She really has no clue! In a few months time she’ll be changing it again
I think it’s beige, black & gold tbh. Not sure cream is making a come back.

Reactions: 6
So much for her #support small business
She had all her cushions before of her grind over at P&K and once again rather than not only support a small business but also a friend she goes to eBay!
So beggatron 2000 where is the navy chair and foot stool going because they aren’t fitting in the “ master bedroom” as you called it 🤣🤣🤣 selling I’m guessing. And the infuriating thing is these stupid companies will be sending her free tit again 100%!
she is
One of the most undeserving person it’s unreal. So trying hard to keep up with the trends, but failing miserably!

Reactions: 15
Begz loves cheap tat but let's face it when you add it all up her spending is absurd. She probably is a net spender on Instagram considering there's close to zero engagement on her grid posts and so many of her followers being bought bots.

So. Just like every new thread I wonder... is this the thread when we finally find out

WHERE TF THE CASH IS COMING FROM?!

Reactions: 19
This is hilarious!!
She’s been so pissed off with that portacabin since it was finished...the tv in the wrong place...the “bifolds”in the wrong place,breaking her neck to watch TV.
Her lounge sofa is tit and doesn’t match anything...currently in the portacabin she has a crushed🥴velvet sofa, a blue chair,a cream chair and an orange floor.
It’s all such a mess, I cannot wait for this new sofa to arrive to see how she “dresses” it.....bring it on🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Begz loves cheap tat but let's face it when you add it all up her spending is absurd. She probably is a net spender on Instagram considering there's close to zero engagement on her grid posts and so many of her followers being bought bots.

So. Just like every new thread I wonder... is this the thread when we finally find out

WHERE TF THE CASH IS COMING FROM?!
She says it's cos her kids are grown up and she doesn't have to pay for school trips and that anymore. I can only assume her kids school trips were first class jaunts on the orient express 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jayyyy sunnnn never liked that sofa from next when it came. Said it was like a park bench!?! Im sure she got that in the ssshhhale?? I ordered one from DFS.. I want it Blackkkkkk.....I want...I need....

Ffs them ginger jars been painted again?? 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The cedar room was still the conservatory this time last year. So the sofa isn’t even a year old and she’s replacing it?

I can understand if you’ve got the cash, update your room with new cushions, accessories etc that can be done fairly cheaply. But if I suggested to my husband that we get rid of a sofa we’d had less than a year he’d think I’d lost my mind!

Move it to another room, find another use for it. But just get rid? So wasteful, and I’m the first to admit I’m not the most environmentally friendly person in the world.

Reactions: 17
I think she needs to slow down and really think about what she wants. Everything is done at so much speed with little thought and then she goes off it and changes it. Or is just trying to keep up with something else she’s seen on Instagram. It seems exhausting and like she can’t actually just sit and enjoy anything. I can’t imagine changing things so frequently. We only moved a few years ago and had to redecorate the whole house and we’ve done it slowly and thoughtfully and I just can’t imagine changing it so frequently. But then we didn’t rush.

I guess if she enjoys it then its up to her but I wonder if she does ever think about the money she’s spent on things and what she could actually have done with it. I don’t buy half as much as her but there are still things I feel I get wrong like a top I thought I’d really like or a gadget I never ended up using, trainers I didn’t like wearing and while I’m comfortable enough I still think god I wish I had thought a bit more carefully. I don’t struggle for money thankfully but I’d feel a bit sick if I was replacing my sofa after less than a year. Seems so unnecessary.

Editing to add I’m probably coming across a bit preachy but I think I can recognise some of myself in her. I used to be on Instagram all the time and spend left right and centre and I cringe when I think back to how sad and empty it all made me feel. I do feel a bit sad for her as I do think she is trying to fill a hole but it might just be leaving her feeling worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just plumped up my pillows in my lounge 🤣 .....

Dozy mare, pillows are on the bed love, you put pillowcases on them.
In the lounge/living areas you have cushions, and you put cushion covers on them.
F.M.L 🤦‍♀️
I hate the way she says cushion inserts. They are either cushions which you put cushion covers on, or cushion COVER inserts (I don’t agree with this either tbh😂) one thing they are not is cushion inserts or pillows (you are not in the USA Beggy)
Glad I got that off my chest, as you were.

Reactions: 4
She got the sofa in 2019 in the Xmas sales.

I wasn’t convinced before but I’m sure the constant spending is to ‘launder’ some cash. Not only is she on furlough atm but surely no one can afford to spend like she does on so few hours on the job she does.

436BCB10-CD6A-499A-A658-C43678B6A9CD.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha what a bleeping idiot the woman is . Does she really think people actually think she’s brilliant because she throws her cash around like there’s no tomorrow . She’s an actual laughing stock on Instagram and people actually watch her stories to have a laugh at her antics . The whole spending thing certainly asks questions to where the actual money is coming from . I bet their in debt up to their eyeballs and the house is mortgaged to the hill . Either that or dodgy deals are taking place . Maybe old Jayson has a money racket going on in the docks with all them containers coming in .

Reactions: 8
I just think of all the nice trips they could be having after covid...holidays, weekends away, take Eliza to Disney world..make memories instead of constantly buying tat and replacing things that don't need replaced. If the last year has taught us anything it's that that's what matters surely!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She got the sofa in 2019 in the Xmas sales.

I wasn’t convinced before but I’m sure the constant spending is to ‘launder’ some cash. Not only is she on furlough atm but surely no one can afford to spend like she does on so few hours on the job she does.

View attachment 446197

So what I get from that post is ‘it’s not comfy but it looks good’. If it’s not comfy enough to sit on, what was the point in buying it? Absolute waste.

If they’ve got the money they claim to have, I’d be spending it on good quality, timeless pieces that will last. Our kids are older now and that’s what we are gradually doing with our home, room by room. Not to be bragging, we still have to save, but our family is at the time where they’re not going to be ramming toys into the furniture or smoooshing play dough into the sofa so we are gradually replacing things.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.