Beckyhomesweethome #43 Sad voice Beggy is furlonged again but still buying tat from B&M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a little sad that one of her followers that’s quite a true follower has always tagged and mentions her, whose family are fighting covid, i believe they didn’t have common symptoms, she’s trying to spread awareness of other symptoms. i would assume she’s approached beggy but beggy with her huge following hasn’t mentioned anything to do with it. just keeps showing her gormless face and spouting some shite about teeth and puncture kits. twit

Reactions: 8
I know I keep saying this but why is her face not symmetrical it’s getting to me.......her front teeth are not straight and go to the right of her mouth, her left eye is lazy and wants to roll into the back of her head

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Beggy, those hideously crooked bottom teeth AREN'T going to be perfectly straightened in 19 weeks, you stupid cow! 🙄 And tbh, those 3 teef look like they've barely moved..... 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no room in my kitchen for a dishwasher, well I do but I'd have to take a cupboard out and it would be a bit of work but if I was to get a dishwasher I'd rather do that and get a full size dishwasher than get a Bob cluttering up my kitchen side and they are expensive for what they are code or not! 😂

When her teef are not straight she will call her dentist tit like she does everything else 😂

• Haha
I have no room in my kitchen for a dishwasher, well I do but I'd have to take a cupboard out and it would be a bit of work but if I was to get a dishwasher I'd rather do that and get a full size dishwasher than get a Bob cluttering up my kitchen side and they are expensive for what they are code or not! 😂

When her teef are not straight she will call her dentist tit like she does everything else 😂
Tbh, she should just put a bag over her head and have done with it, gormless cow! 🥴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dust that come off when cleaning a candle 😂 no love that is cause you don’t clean enough,and the roooms are full of old crap
That room with the clothes must stink and be dusty

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahhaa her saying that she had to get a deep bookcase to fit her shoes on

that’s cause you have clown trotters for feet hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just took a brush from her actual makeup brush pot saying “obviously not one you use all of the time” then wiped it round the dusty candle. I can only imagine she would have stuck that straight back in the pot and will use it next time on her face 🤮. If she wants to use a brush for that, fine, but seriously use a separate one!!!??? She’s so disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Beggy really fills me with rage every time I watch her but the past 2 days she has excelled herself , she is such a wasteful bleep and them teef are coming further and further out she will be able to eat an apple thru a letterbox, felixstowe version of imelda Marco's...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahah I don’t know why but it drives me nuts when the threads are waaay over 1000 posts and nobody is making a new one 🤣 it shouldn’t annoy me as much as it should. There’s a guide somewhere that tells you how to do it. Basically as long as you link the new thread on the old one you’re all good 🤣🤣 I have to stop reading some other threads I follow when it goes over 1000 posts as I don’t want to do the new threads when you have to write summaries 😂 anyway. Back to Begster. She’s still a twit, that’s all I have to add ☺
I don’t even notice!😂

I did do a thread suggestion but think it got lost as I didn’t mark it as such.

Will try harder. 🤭🤣

Beggy ya great nob, the thing your teeth are suitable for is being a bottle opener.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at that dishwasher...who in their right mind would buy one...for the amount it holds you could wash up by hand in 2 mins and save yourself the electricity and running costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So:
Desperate Brookieblessher broke lockdown for photo opportunities?
The dishwasher review was utterly pointless. Who in their right mind would buy one (unless they lived on a boat).
Becky won't use that candle cleaning make up brush, because she barely uses any of the accumulated tat.
Lucky her friend works with a charity that can take the clothes. Let us hope they are suitable for women who have escaped from their old lives.
Dolly is just amazing. She's a dog, our dog behaves similarly apart from not barking at the front door or shadows.
Jaysun needed a puncture repair kit.
'We' needed another guided tour of the dressing room, but not including the pink plastic Mulberry fake.
Her tooth hurts.
She can't be bothered to iron.

I'm on catch up. The riveting stories are absolute crowd pleasers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So a global pandemic is killing thousands of people, yet this gormless idiot says her tooth is 'killing her' so has to lay down with a blanket.
What a bleep this woman is, you brought your pain on yourself because you are a vain old boot...just get in the bin you bleeping rocket!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What is that blue furry thing hanging in the dressing room, she must look like the Cookie Monster when she wears that.!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.