Beckyhomesweethome #43 Sad voice Beggy is furlonged again but still buying tat from B&M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have screenshot Brookeblesshers post & I know their address so I'm going to report her for thinking it's ok to travel 20miles during lockdown to take bleeping Instagram pics in a forest just for the fun of it!!!

I mean thousands are only dying, what's the worry eh, Brooke?
😠😠😠
Fair play that’s the two of us then . I am sick to death of going off to work and seeing people sick and dying with the virus so I’ve shopped the pair of twats as well just before I went to work . It’s got to be nipped in the bud all this jaunting out and about and them pair prancing around like their exempt from the rules as their special 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fair play that’s the two of us then . I am sick to death of going off to work and seeing people sick and dying with the virus so I’ve shopped the pair of twats as well just before I went to work . It’s got to be nipped in the bud all this jaunting out and about and them pair prancing around like their exempt from the rules as their special 😡
I just received an email stating that the report has been passed on to their local officers.

Instead of wanting to hide, Beggy, go and have a word with your daughter, perhaps explain what a lockdown is and the rules that EVERYONE has to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just received an email stating that the report has been passed on to their local officers.

Instead of wanting to hide, Beggy, go and have a word with your daughter, perhaps explain what a lockdown is and the rules that EVERYONE has to follow.
And you really believe that Beggy is capable of explaining anything let alone about lockdown to her daughter? 🤣
To her lockdown is being furlonged and that’s about it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing will come of these reports though. They’ll either see this and remove the posts or they’ll be Teflon and nowt will stick.

Reactions: 5
Live from Beggy's Cedar Room tomorrow evening at 5pm... "Brookieblessher has just been arrested and fined 200 quid for breaking the lockdown rules when all she wanted was some new pics of her teef and Deidre Barlow glasses.. . I could pay the bail but apparently you can't buy bail from B and M so she's staying there overnight... Bless her... Jaysuns gone out for a bike ride to go dogging with Dawn cause he's stressssedd... I've gone to bed guys, long day. tit innit... So yeah..."

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I watched her story yesterday about the clothes clear out....my god i would be so stressed if i had that much stuff in my house....these influenzers need to realise if they didn't buy so much crap they wouldn't have to have massive clear outs so often.

Reactions: 18
I was just flicking through her stories and read this as "keep your shelf safe" in beggy sad voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done to those of you who have reported them! I’d love to be a fly on the wall! She probably wouldn’t tell us even if the police did turn up though

Reactions: 15
Funny how Begs tells her followers to stay safe but she can't do it herself and her daughter definitely can't. No wonder the monkey is covering his eyes 😂

Reactions: 17
When I was watching her stories yesterday about her getting rid of 9372 bags of clothes and saying how proud of herself she was, I was thinking she should be ashamed to have amassed so many clothes! Proud of herself! What a joke! Then says she’s treating herself to more! Unbelievable as usual!

Reactions: 28
Haha bless her and her mate

Her teeth are not symmetrical the front two are going over to the right

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Beggy telling everyone to stay safe and then swiftly moving on to post a million and one discount codes🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Post about the dolls house dishwasher, she’s turned commenting off... hmmm wonder why? Maybe so people with sense can’t comment and make the points that ;
1. It looks ridiculous
2. You can buy a proper full sized dishwasher for less money, and cheaper to run
3. Shes a twit who will accept anything if it’s free
... so yeah

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.