Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrosserLove

I’m going to be taking a step back from Becky for a good while I think - she has just angered me so much and don’t start me on Brooke.

I’ve received a call from my mum to say my gran is covid positive and will pass away alone within the next day or two and when she does, I can’t grieve with my family. Suddenly, nothing is relevant anymore.

I’m in no way looking for sympathy but my god Becky this is real and you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Live from Beggy's Cedar Room tomorrow evening at 5pm... "Brookieblessher has just been arrested and fined 200 quid for breaking the lockdown rules when all she wanted was some new pics of her teef and Deidre Barlow glasses.. . I could pay the bail but apparently you can't buy bail from B and M so she's staying there overnight... Bless her... Jaysuns gone out for a bike ride to go dogging with Dawn cause he's stressssedd... I've gone to bed guys, long day. Shit innit... So yeah..."

• Haha
Reactions: 51

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I have screenshot Brookeblesshers post & I know their address so I'm going to report her for thinking it's ok to travel 20miles during lockdown to take fucking Instagram pics in a forest just for the fun of it!!!

I mean thousands are only dying, what's the worry eh, Brooke?
😠😠😠

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Gembo

VIP Member
Clearly she is allowed to have workmen in the house and I am glad that some people are still able to earn a living. I think what’s winding people up is throughout the whole pandemic she has shown no regard for it whatsoever, while other people have been scared to leave their homes she’s been off out at multiple shops, while other people have lost their jobs she’s been broadcasting how much she’s been spending on an almost daily basis and while other people have lost their loved ones and not even been able to be with them when they die the only time I’ve seen her genuinely down about anything is when a delivery has been delayed.

Add on top of all those sufferings people have had, she broadcast her joy at being furloughed and continued adding swipe up upon swipe up to make money off of people, some of who won’t even realise it. At the end of the day she can say and do whatever she wants and is perfectly entitled to post whatever she wants but what she has to remember is that if she chooses to to put all of that out there in such a tone deaf way when so many people are struggling she will receive criticism because everyone is pushed to their breaking point at the moment and all she has shown is her ‘I’m alright Jack’ attitude. If she doesn’t like the backlash she should keep it to herself. Same goes for all the other instagrammers just trying to make money off of everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Olive40

I knew she would do this. Fuck off Beggy. Poor Mick didn’t end his life because of online trolls so stop using peoples suicides as a way to stop people have opinions on here! You did it with Caroline too. Stop it! You are disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gogojo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ you are embarrassing yes you beggy you are a total embarrassment. I have tidied my shed up. Oh I am so tired really. . beggy no below. I’m showing real picture of genuine influences.these are the proper people. People that have had to work day in day out 12 hour shifts. Look at them beggy. Look at them. .do you get it . You are nothing. Fuk off with you pitty I’m tired ,rubbish it’s your own rubbish you put in your shed in the first place . Go away beggy you are embarrassing. You really are a joke .beggy Look at these women. . Stop with your sh1t. You are a total embarrassment.

Jesus Christ you are embarrassing yes you beggy you are a total embarrassment. I have tidied my shed up. Oh I am so tired really. . beggy no below. I’m showing real picture of genuine influences.these are the proper people. People that have had to work day in day out 12 hour shifts. Look at them beggy. Look at them. .do you get it . You are nothing. Fuk off with you pitty I’m tired ,rubbish it’s your own rubbish you put in your shed in the first place . Go away beggy you are embarrassing. You really are a joke .beggy Look at these women. . Stop with your sh1t. You are a total embarrassment.
Look at theses people beggy look at them. look at the ladies faces .working 12 hour shifts. . And we have god old boring beggy sorting out rubbish she put in the shed in the first place . Oh I’m tired . 🙈😡😡😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
And no one has messaged your kids saying you're an alcoholic and no one here has ever trolled Mac & Eliza
STOP FUCKING LYING!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion. 🤔

Wiggins had a hit and run, Beggy was happy it’s all good fun.

No ? Ok il get me coat...... And yes 1 coat not a jumble sale room full of flea ridden coats 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fair play that’s the two of us then . I am sick to death of going off to work and seeing people sick and dying with the virus so I’ve shopped the pair of twats as well just before I went to work . It’s got to be nipped in the bud all this jaunting out and about and them pair prancing around like their exempt from the rules as their special 😡
I just received an email stating that the report has been passed on to their local officers.

Instead of wanting to hide, Beggy, go and have a word with your daughter, perhaps explain what a lockdown is and the rules that EVERYONE has to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
So she wants to go to Thailand but she couldn’t leave the children? They are fucking adults!!! Mac doesn’t even live with her and brookieblessher has a job and a car I’m pretty sure she could cope fucking hell

• Haha

weebee

I love how she’s on her high horse copying and pasting the ‘rules’ from a website. Beggy, you can’t pick and choose love, why don’t you post the rules about
1. going to the shops every day during lockdown for non essential items.
2. travelling out with your area
3. meeting up with your besties from another household for walks, again...out with your area
4. letting your daughter meet up with other households and also travelling out with your area
5. trips to the dentist for non emergency dental work
6. and let’s not forget the random un-masked man you had round your garden the other day

Go on, copy and paste the rules on those issues for us please? Ta

• Heart