Beckyhomesweethome #43 Sad voice Beggy is furlonged again but still buying tat from B&M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh beggy ffs just give it a rest . Go away put your phone down. and sort yourself out please . Your content is embarrassing, boring , go away take a few months out sort your self out please. Your content dead. go away beggy dead stale content . 11th jan she shows all the crap she purchased from the booty for a quid a piece bagged up . And no place to take it loolll. Damp musty clothing dumped in the summer house . ๐Ÿคฎboring beggy strikes again

Reactions: 15
I have screenshot Brookeblesshers post & I know their address so I'm going to report her for thinking it's ok to travel 20miles during lockdown to take bleeping Instagram pics in a forest just for the fun of it!!!

I mean thousands are only dying, what's the worry eh, Brooke?
๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I have screenshot Brookeblesshers post & I know their address so I'm going to report her for thinking it's ok to travel 20miles during lockdown to take bleeping Instagram pics in a forest just for the fun of it!!!

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
And it wasnโ€™t for exercise as she is wearing boots, the only boots for hiking are worn if climbing mountains and that ainโ€™t no mountain, only mountain she will attempt is the tat in the house

Reactions: 9

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Watching the news as I type this and her driving with someone not from her household to a forest 20 miles away definitely is breaking the rules! The airhead is stupid for even posting it online let alone doing it!

this photo is off the friends page she went with!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
Good idea, someone needs to tell them and teach them a lesson. I hope you get a reply.

Watching the news as I type this and her driving with someone not from her household to a forest 20 miles away definitely is breaking the rules! The airhead is stupid for even posting it online let alone doing it!

this photo is off the friends page she went with!
Who was the friend

Reactions: 1
But you do a new thread so well โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‰ I was going to start one but I started a different thread, my first ever (itโ€™s the Fergusonโ€™s) and got it wrong so got scared ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aww thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š Oh no! I don't know who they are, but at least you tried. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thread Recap

1. Still no content
2. Still a brag
3. Still dense
4. Still a c@#t
5. Still on furlong
6. Still breaking rules
7. Still not brushing eyelashes
8. Still looks like a hag
9. Still not finished the hallway
10. Still losing followers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread Recap

1. Still no content
2. Still a brag
3. Still dense
4. Still a c@#t
5. Still on furlong
6. Still breaking rules
7. Still not brushing eyelashes
8. Still looks like a hag
9. Still not finished the hallway
10. Still losing followers ๐Ÿ˜‚
11. Still making a lemon cheesecake

I predict this thread will move slowly as the hag has NOTHING to post about now the decs are down!

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve felt like wanting to hide ๐Ÿ˜‚ you have no content love donโ€™t make it seem like you are so upset over this lockdown.........had summer and Xmas for the other lockdowns and this one she hasnโ€™t and no content so prob realised how boring and lonely she is, jaysun at work,bike ride or watching sports,bless her in bed or doing miles of trips to pose for Insta
Why does thy Reed diffuser look like something I used to use in a science lesson, weโ€™re they called beakers

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG where do I start? Showing off lots and lots of hangers from her dressing room clear out. She really is unbearable.

Off to bed at 8.30pm ๐Ÿ˜ณ She's probably pissed off as she hasn't been manic shopping today.

I hope she takes the bathroom door off, and gets a phone call from her carpenter that he can't put the new doors on till June ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else noticed she's copying Mrs Hinch by doing the thumbs up on he end of a story and saying "hope that helps" .

She'll be redoing her whole house grey next including xmas baubles lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed she's copying Mrs Hinch by doing the thumbs up on he end of a story and saying "hope that helps" .

She'll be redoing her whole house grey next including xmas baubles lol
Shame it's out of fashion now ๐Ÿ˜

Have to admit I did follow the crowd with that trend but as things need redecorating the 50 shades of grey is going ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 8
But you do a new thread so well โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜‰ I was going to start one but I started a different thread, my first ever (itโ€™s the Fergusonโ€™s) and got it wrong so got scared ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thankyou @They See Me Trolling... for mostly always starting our new threads. I see it needs doing but Iโ€™m worried Iโ€™ll duck it up ๐Ÿคฃ maybe Iโ€™ll be brave enough next time ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Thank you for sorting out our threads, I did try once and fucked it up so I leave well alone now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done on the great thread suggestion too @BoujeeBabe โ™ก
Hahahah I donโ€™t know why but it drives me nuts when the threads are waaay over 1000 posts and nobody is making a new one ๐Ÿคฃ it shouldnโ€™t annoy me as much as it should. Thereโ€™s a guide somewhere that tells you how to do it. Basically as long as you link the new thread on the old one youโ€™re all good ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I have to stop reading some other threads I follow when it goes over 1000 posts as I donโ€™t want to do the new threads when you have to write summaries ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyway. Back to Begster. Sheโ€™s still a twit, thatโ€™s all I have to add โ˜บ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.