Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting us know it’s Friday 5,000 times again this morning

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she actually just call that panel a polystyrene wall? 😂 how bleeping dumb can you get

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to laugh, Soul have announced Sarah is leaving and Gem who just had a baby girl this week will take over herself. Everyone has messaged wishing Sarah good luck and can’t wait to see what Gem does with the business, Becky sends about 10 pink hearts. She obviously didn’t read the post and thought the announcement was the baby being born 🤦🏼‍♀️

Prime example that if it’s no benefit to her then she doesn’t give a flying duck
Wonder why she’s left the business 🤔 especially leaving the lady who just had a a baby

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to announce what shop she’s in about 50 times?

Ok, incase you don’t know, she’s in B&Q ‘and we’ve decided we like this panels’ why can’t she speak proper English? It drives me mad, it’s like when people say on their stories ‘we WAS there last year’, is it jut me or is that not proper English? We were or we went there!!! I notice a lot of southern people speak like that on Instagram , not all people but a lot of Instagrammers from Essex, Suffolk, Herts... just something I’ve noticed but I’m sure it’s just the simple ones lol!

Reactions: 7
New thread name : Not enough baggy to hide the Beggy.
I've noticed she is wearing these baggy tops lately to hide the fact that she has lost so much weight and her family and friends don't realise how thin she really is..
New thread name : Not enough baggy to hide the Beggy! (It made perfect sense at 4am when 3 car alarms went off in the street and i couldnt get back to sleep. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Letting us know it’s Friday 5,000 times again this morning
I for one am glad that she announces what day it is as I wouldn’t have a bleeping clue otherwise 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wish she would also announce the time coz I really struggle with that on a daily basis 😂😂. The woman really struggles for content she has to keep repeating herself

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Still not quite got insta fame but grabbing freebies like shes on the generation game

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion - she's got bargains coming out her bum, what she needs to do is go visit her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder why she’s left the business 🤔 especially leaving the lady who just had a a baby
I think they are struggling, they have all their reps talking about them 24/7 and folk are sick of it and avoid them like the plague now. Look at their interaction in their posts, it’s awful for having 57k

Reactions: 2
I think they are struggling, they have all their reps talking about them 24/7 and folk are sick of it and avoid them like the plague now. Look at their interaction in their posts, it’s awful for having 57k
I was really impressed with the first candle I had from them. The second which is supposedly the same scent smells really chemically, it actually makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 1
I was really impressed with the first candle I had from them. The second which is supposedly the same scent smells really chemically, it actually makes me feel sick 🤢
I had a relax candle, huge one and it’s not burning evenly, loads wasted up the sides and it smells of chemicals. Not impressed.

Reactions: 3
FFS if I show on my stories exactly what panels and posts I want from B&Q they might magically appear #giftthemtomepleaseb&q

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.