Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As above but shorter:
Begging Becky: no insta fame
Grabbing freebies like Generation game

Reactions: 6
I had a relax candle, huge one and it’s not burning evenly, loads wasted up the sides and it smells of chemicals. Not impressed.
That’s because they are not hand made, all poured in a factory. They just package them up and spray the box so they smell amazing when you open them. I seen them share that their candles and diffusers helped someone with Parkinson’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That’s because they are not hand made, all poured in a factory. They just package them up and spray the box so they smell amazing when you open them. I seen them share that their candles and diffusers helped someone with Parkinson’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think soul candles deserve a thread on here. My diffuser leaked and damaged an old wooden dressing table. Yes it was on a coaster but now have a square patch! How Becky can be a brand ambassador for something she doesn’t use says it all really.

Reactions: 10
I’ll give Soul a year tops before it closes down for good. I’ve had the diffuser, spray and candle and they’re all wank! The Aldi ones are far better in my opinion and a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was only me that thought Soul Candles are Shite ... I just can’t see what the fuss is about ... overpriced shite

Reactions: 4
She’s on it again..
What a gormless twit!!!

And what’s with the winking cos you’re going out with your husband. Never understand these people who make out on social media that they have the most amazing marriage. We all know Jason can’t wait to get away from you, Beggy! Hundred mile bike ride indeed ( wink wink)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That's why he's fucked her of for the dart board 🤣 I mean come on put ya phone away your on a date ffs 😫

• Haha
If my hubby went off & played darts on our date night I’d be fuming, same as he would be if I was on my phone all night! A date night is a night you get to talk, enjoy each other’s company & be alone together!

That’s not a date night, it’s just an excuse for her to get back on the piss.

Bore off, Beggy!!!

Reactions: 12
Who the f@@k invites their kids to a date night?! That marriage is as dead as beggys liver

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was really impressed with the first candle I had from them. The second which is supposedly the same scent smells really chemically, it actually makes me feel sick 🤢
Exactly the same for me!
The second candle I bought, the three wick, made me cough and didn’t smell anywhere near as good as the first one. Maybe that’s why Beggy doesn’t burn hers?

Reactions: 1
Why the holy hell does she have to be so bloody loud? Seriously! If she was in my pub roaring like that she’d be wearing her gin!

• Heart
Thread suggestion for Beggy #5:

Hoarding & Hobbit Feet, Enter her Comp for a Meet & Greet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure Jason stays downstairs every night & wait until she’s asleep before he goes to bed!

What a date night, sharing it with Brooke & finishing with a Kebab 😭

• Haha
I’m sure Jason stays downstairs every night & wait until she’s asleep before he goes to bed!

What a date night, sharing it with Brooke & finishing with a Kebab 😭
Brooke is always with them no matter where they go. I get she picks them up but if that was my daughter she would appear when I was going home and wait outside as she would want to get home. Brooke’s social circle seems to be her mum dad and their mates 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s an absolute embarrassment drinking like she’s just turned 18 and shouting across the pub. And why does she edit all her photos? What’s the point when we’ve all seen on you stories that you look like a dehydrated grape

• Haha
She’s an absolute embarrassment drinking like she’s just turned 18 and shouting across the pub. And why does she edit all her photos? What’s the point when we’ve all seen on you stories that you look like a dehydrated grape
Dehydrated grape needs to be in the new thread title 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.