Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my hubby went off & played darts on our date night I’d be fuming, same as he would be if I was on my phone all night! A date night is a night you get to talk, enjoy each other’s company & be alone together!

That’s not a date night, it’s just an excuse for her to get back on the piss.

Bore off, Beggy!!!
To be fare the rest of us would have a lot more respect and love in our marriages, so a date night would be treat like a date night. These 2 look like they have a really crappy marriage to me

Reactions: 4
Since when has a night at the pub watching your husband play darts, followed by a kebab on the way home, been a date night?
I bet she wishes she’d never said it now!
It seems to me that B & J are just more like mates who share a house than husband and wife.
I’d be worried that my 18 year old daughter has no social life of her own too. Brooke the taxi.

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly been on here this morning and has decided it wasn’t really a date night 😂😂. As for we are always spending time together, your husband pisses off as soon as he gets chance love 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She has deffo been on here as she was saying at Brooke and the reason she always sees her is because ‘she lives in such a small town’ And not because Brooke taxis them around or hangs out with them constantly

She’s clearly been on here this morning and has decided it wasn’t really a date night 😂😂. As for we are always spending time together, your husband pisses off as soon as he gets chance love 😂😂
Haha and she doesn’t read Tattle. why would a follower message her saying that, they wouldn’t lol

Reactions: 6
Haha and she doesn’t read Tattle. why would a follower message her saying that, they wouldn’t lol
I thought exactly this hahaha ‘erm someone put on my page last night something like how did I feel about Brooke turning up’

Lol she’s defo read this thread before bed hahahaha , hilarious how she makes out someone’s dm’d her asking when she’ll know we know she’s read that on here 🙈😂

• Haha
Look at her trying to justify herself on her stories pretending someone ‘wrote on her page’ 😂 ‘we do get a lot of time together we see each other all the time’ really? Cos all I see is Jason trying his best to get away from you and all you do is rearrange your flip flops. ‘Obviously if I take a photo of myself I’m gonna try and make myself look a little bit better’ not been reading on here AT ALL eh Beggy! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just read the comments & what someone said to her about Brooke going 😂
Don’t call it a date night if it’s not one then, just say you’re off out for a drink 🙄 Trying to make the not so perfect relationship perfect for instagram is really sad!

Also, we all know what you look like so why do you need the app for? Apps are good but even they can’t perform miracles!

• Haha
Haha I screen shot that too and also the one of brookie and her mate doing impressions of bum holes with their mouths! 🙄 Beggy has def been on here 😂 no follower would say “ I’m confused by your date night” idiot 😂😂 she’s paranoid so has to check. Bet her thick acrylic is scrolling this as I type. Seriously though the woman has serious addiction issues, I’ve never seen hoarding like it or spending. She cannot go out without spending money and cannot do a night out without drink. She won’t buy a bike as it would take her away from her Validation app, Instagram and there’s nowhere to put shopping on a bike! I’m disappointed in beggy, she started off so well, but her ego got the better of her and she’s been bitten by the greed epidemic that’s taking Instagram by storm. I honestly think she needs to lose the phone and build up her own self worth. I pity her. However, she’s thick as pigshit so she’s brought the whole thing on herself. She looks like an X-ray with a wig on. Brookie will go the same way, her mothers fucked in the head so what chance does the child have. Mac got out and from what it seems he cannot stand his mother. She needs to concentrate on family relationships before she even considers opening an Instagram account . I truly believe she’d be sectioned if Instagram vanished and that’s not being nasty it’s being 100% honest.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We are so close and so lucky, piss off! Brooke shows up to get free booze & that’s it!
Absolute joke of a family!!!

Also read what you’ve typed before pressing send, Beggy. You can’t even put a bloody sentence together 😤
That reply doesn’t make sense!!!!! I’m close to my kids but the last place they would want to be would be hanging about with me and my mates in a pub on a Friday night (unless it was free pre drinks for them)

Beggy *something about her teeth*
Brooke: ‘I’ll stick with mine thanks’

Awkward 😂😂

She’s shared that video of Jason so many times now, another weight dig? If that was her in the video and someone kept sharing it she would scratch their eyes out.

Reactions: 3
She loves belittling others, she even does it to her hubby & best friends. She doesn’t care.

She thinks it’s so funny taking the piss out of people but if you do it to her you’re a troll 🙄

I really don’t understand why anyone uses apps to filter themselves. Especially when you can see them on Stories. It screams insecurity. And more to the point, Becky has always claimed she’s genuine! Using apps to change your appearance is far from genuine.

Reactions: 3
Awwh how lovely. Becky is going to the bootsale meeting her mum and as Jason is away on his '100 mile bikeride' she's going to have her mum around for dinner and a pamper session just them 2 no phones, no insta 💞

Not.

• Haha
I really don’t understand why anyone uses apps to filter themselves. Especially when you can see them on Stories. It screams insecurity. And more to the point, Becky has always claimed she’s genuine! Using apps to change your appearance is far from genuine.
Especially when you claim to hate how you look but take about 30 selfies a day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.