Beckyhomesweethome #39 Covid rules don’t apply to me, I come decorate your Christmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you can show us 🤗
Ahh that’s very kind but It won’t live up to expectations.. warm white lights.. decs the kids made or I bought on my travels.. navy and gold bits and pieces and not an ounce of white or ‘snowy’ insta worthyness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to put the time ‘06.39’ like it’s a big deal she wakes up early?
i think it’s because she’s like a retired old woman where they have a habit of telling you unnecessary detail because they haven’t got much else going on in their life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing I will say, that’s the first time I have seen her look genuinely happy.

Don’t jump on me! I know it’s not a rave thread, but she just looks happy. I know it’s because she’s putting up her tree etc.... but with the concern with how thin she is etc. It’s just good to see.

Reactions: 11
One thing I will say, that’s the first time I have seen her look genuinely happy.

Don’t jump on me! I know it’s not a rave thread, but she just looks happy. I know it’s because she’s putting up her tree etc.... but with the concern with how thin she is etc. It’s just good to see.
I agree with you. She’s clearly a very lonely individual (yes B you can be lonely in a house full of people) and probably making up for a lot of stuff in her past but.. she doesn’t have an ounce of empathy or humility. All the positive and ‘we’re in it together’ posts are off the back of all the other instagrammers. It’s fake and patronising but I generally feel sorry for her (I’m sometimes too empathetic)

Reactions: 11
You can feel sorry for this obviously miserable woman, as well as recognising she's *also* aggravating af. Plus get some kicks at the same time rubbernecking at the car crash. It's called multitasking 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Becky you sad duck get a life.
The tree goes up mega early and then what? You’ll just post the same tutorials until Christmas 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do hope it was a tattler that won the £100 cash on her draw 😂
Did you see her face drop at the end of that IGTV, would love to know what happened.

• Haha
That sucking in noise she makes all the time. 😂

She’s buzzing her tits off today because she’s doing her tree lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What happened at the end of her IGTV? One minute all smiles n excitements, next it was like “ oh tit “ face on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she calls herself Mrs Christmas how ever did she forget the tacky Tony Almond super flowers she’s been shoving down our throats since October 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the poor main winner won a hamper a wreath and fruit of the loom😂

Oh no shes done her tree and forgot to put flowers on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she’s fibbing about forgetting to put them on because everyone is either using them or saying they look rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hold on, she said the other day that the main winner would win £100 from her & two random prizes and then the rest would win a random prize each.
( She said she would name the winner and then draw the prizes from a bowl...LIVE)
The main winner got 3 prizes & no money 🤷🏻‍♀️
She can't even remember what she has said on previous stories.

Reactions: 13
What happened at the end of her IGTV? One minute all smiles n excitements, next it was like “ oh tit “ face on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Maybe she hoped she was going to draw a bot so she didn't have to part with the cash then when it wasn't a bot it was like oh no 😂

• Haha
She hasn’t put what in her tree, pics? What?

Your tree doesn’t need all that tit, stop over filling it, it looks tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t put what in her tree, pics? What?

Your tree doesn’t need all that tit, stop over filling it, it looks tacky.
I thought that too 🤣 wtf are pics ?

Thing is, if she's finished her tree without them then surely there's no room for them anyway as she's already told us this morning she crams her tree so full you can't see the actual tree ....

Literally cannot wait to see how she stuffs all that box full of tat onto it now 😂

And didn't watch that draw thing, but might have to skip through it to the end now to see what happened 😂

Oh, and also, be interesting to see if her followers go down now the magnificent prize draw has taken place and none of the new followers won 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.