Beckyhomesweethome #39 Covid rules don’t apply to me, I come decorate your Christmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs get off the internet you illiterate old trout. She’s going to be unbearable today, screeching like a banshee isn’t she.
because of course us normal folks don’t know how to fluff a tree,put lights on a tree 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised she’s not jumped out of bed racing to put her monstrosity of a tree up...... wonder what one is going up first lounge or shed???

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Ffs get off the internet you illiterate old trout. She’s going to be unbearable today, screeching like a banshee isn’t she.
because of course us normal folks don’t know how to fluff a tree,put lights on a tree 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised she’s not jumped out of bed racing to put her monstrosity of a tree up...... wonder what one is going up first lounge or shed???
She probably started it at midnight and it’s already done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been said before....but she really does have such a low engagement considering the amount if followers she has doesn't she. So I'm guessing many of her followers are there for the same reason as us....for the car crash🙈

Reactions: 13
She probably started it at midnight and it’s already done
Lmao wouldn’t actually surprise me, what will the content be for the next 6 weeks now then..... re using the same “craft” I say that loosely as she is the most uncrafty person!
her page this year really has shown she has no content without it being shopping or drinking.
I wonder how many b&m shops she’s been in since lockdown again no way she’d be flaunting them like last time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha , morning Tattlers 😂
You. All. Beat. Me. To . It
I late to party, I slow instagram catch-up, I drink cup coffee

Thick as 2 planks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So just after 9. The tree is up, branches fluffed out (she said other day she spends hours doing this part) and lights are on!!

You can see on the story with her on about squinting to look for gaps its in the mirror cos she moves the phone 🙈

Reactions: 7
why does she think by putting her tree up she needs to video it all and ask questions? Just put it up and take a picture like the rest of Instagram ffs
#anotherdayanotherfruitoftheloomtshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'm going to be really quiet on here today"

*posts 12 stories in the following 55 minutes*

Some other instagrammers like LQOC I would avoid picking on the misspellings and bad grammar because she's said she's dyslexic. With Becky I reckon it's just because she has zero quality control and just needs to post constantly without checking what she's doing. All of a piece with the manic spending and extra-fast bodge job DIY.

With that said, the missing words don't trigger me as much as how she ALWAYS writes 'abs' not 'and'. ffs! I stop type now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sad sad sad ... just get the F ing thing up and move on .... how can a grown woman be that excited about a Christmas tree 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Squinting to check for gaps in your lights? Top tip.. buy a bleeping pre lit tree!!

BTW Tattlers.. my tree is going up today because I want it up however.. I won’t be posting pictures across t’interweb.. won’t be making reels to show you how I fluffed it.. won’t be sharing on IGTV on how many cable ties I’ve used.. in fact might only send a picture to my mum and never mention it here again.. just like normal people do ☺

• Haha
Squinting to check for gaps in your lights? Top tip.. buy a bleeping pre lit tree!!

BTW Tattlers.. my tree is going up today because I want it up however.. I won’t be posting pictures across t’interweb.. won’t be making reels to show you how I fluffed it.. won’t be sharing on IGTV on how many cable ties I’ve used.. in fact might only send a picture to my mum and never mention it here again.. just like normal people do ☺
But you can show us 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been squinting to look for gaps in the lights for years but Beggy thinks she's educating us.

Reactions: 5
Im bed cup tea?????
I thought wtf! 😂

But this is what annoys me about her - and companies will see this and still choose to work with her knowing she is this thick or again just rushing to get her stories up without even thinking what she sounds like!

Why as a company would you want this representing your brand? If I was at work and wrote a social media post on behalf of where I work like that, I'd be pulled up! Beggy just likes the freebies though she isn't interested in it being work!

As for waking up early morning because you are putting your Christmas tree up, she is like a child and why does it have to be so perfect that she will spend hours doing it. It is really bizarre behaviour. My tree and other decorating takes me 30-40 minutes! 🙈 from getting it all out to it being up!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.