Beckyhomesweethome #39 Covid rules don’t apply to me, I come decorate your Christmas tree!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who has she got round today to help celebrate? No way does she stick to covid rules so she deffo won't be sticking to them today🙈

Reactions: 7
So who has she got round today to help celebrate? No way does she stick to covid rules so she deffo won't be sticking to them today🙈
She’s got folk round. You could see in the 2nd boomerang the 3 plates she made out they had out, but the one before that showed more plates laid out to the left of the table

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I said that in three last thread. Bet Mac has been and probably the swingers too. Explains why she’s been so damn quiet today

She’s got folk round. You could see in the 2nd boomerang the 3 plates she made out they had out, but the one before that showed more plates laid out to the left of the table
Oooooh you’re eagle eyed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
That fkin birthday message 😂 Love Paul, your beautiful girls and me. Birthday made right there. Fk off, she thinks she’s Kris Kardashian.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh I thought that was the same plate as the one in the second boomerang just from the opposite angle. It has the same cakes infront of it

She’s still probably has people over though!

Reactions: 1
Me too, what kind of idiot tinfoils their kitchen island!
Noooo people ,loads of them will ask her about this 😂call it a trial run for Xmas dinner.

'Please Becca,what I want for my birthday,what I really want is for you to have a day off Instagram talking stories' she be twitching right now.

I wonder why and how the tree represents something bigger than a birthday when she's got a house full of Xmas decorations already. Why does the tree have so much authority. Strange. She's counting the hours till she can do talking stories and getting that damn tree up.

Last edited:
Funny isn't it how she couldn't possible have a day off during the blackout Thursday thing as she felt guilty to her followers for not coming in. But that guilt goes straight out of the window when she's up to no good and is more than happy to keep off insta then 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of shite in that house makes me nervous!! I couldn’t live like it. I see Brooke was all dressed up today “for a morning walk”. The swingers must have been round to have a fumble with mr tumble & Becky clearly needed more practice with that wrist action as seen on that video she keeps uploading 🙄 boxes left in place of the tree why not just put the tree up? I’m sure jayyyysuun doesn’t give two shits he just can’t wait to go on his bike rides 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The island worktop has just been done so its not like its manky looking, why wrap it up like left over Turkey in foil 😂

And don't get me started on that birthday lunch 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I bet events companies all over the UK are shitting their pants incase baggy decides to go into business

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.