Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Me, my husband & 3 year old did our kitchen/snug tree yesterday (a new room we have after knocking thru to the dining room - where we now spend most of our time). Our daughter wanted an elf/candy cane tree but we’ve made do with what we had for now, bar an elf tree skirt I saw in Wilko when I was getting our toiletries & cleaning stuff. Excuse the background, we’ve not finished renovating and won’t for a while (both work full time!). We will get our real tree for the ‘formal’ living room which I always use the same baubles etc for winter white/gold/silver (pic is of last years). Warm white lights always.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
I feel such "luckiness" whilst peering at my tree, but I don't care about any of you, it's all me, me, me!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So ANOTHER new Christmas tree that she didn’t need! Could she have made that “ad pr” declaration any more small and hidden?

Enjoy your tree you selfish cunt. I’m off to the ASA website 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion : "Away in the Cedar Room, supersize King for a bed, the little nob beggy, laid down her manky head"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

shadyessex33

VIP Member
“I love a bold statement tree”........ You don’t fucking say! Jesus Christ! She has covered a beautiful expensive tree in complete tack! I know Coco Chanel said you should “always take off the last accessory you put on”, well I don’t think it’s going to work in this case. Put the fucking lot in the bin!

Also, I detest blue Christmas lights! They are so cold to look at

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Anon212706

Judging by the state of that fucking Christmas tree this pathetic excuse for a human clearly doesn’t grasp what Christmas is all about.

Maybe amongst all of the drama of having 3 Dad’s she never experienced a genuine family Christmas.

Everything is for show, all of the boxes upon boxes filling her house full of cheap and tatty decorations, all these shit ‘crafts’ she keeps making that are over the top and make no sense, and just her general commercial outlook on the whole day saddens me.

I’m sure you will all agree Christmas is a day for family and the people you love. It’s about getting the same sentimental Christmas ornaments out from the loft that smell like the old suitcase they were stored in. It’s about a Christmas tree that lights up the room in a warming and magical way. It’s about fighting over the favourite Quality Street from the tin and not stuck onto a polystyrene cone with needles.

This woman isn’t real Christmas at all and it’s really really sad.

• Heart
Did anyone see Michael from Stepford blatantly rip Soul candles because of a 'certain influencer that promotes them'? 😂.
OMG it's so aimed at Beggy and makes you wonder how many other people avoid Soul because of her 👀🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s still got to dress the fireplace?!?!? 😲 I think you’re done with the living room Begs. You should probably have stopped about 80 oversized decorations ago, yet here we are

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
20201114_173126.jpg

How the actual fuck does an eye mask say "Christmas"? ..... and there's at least 2 of them in amongst that shite! Fuck me!

• Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is the gift that keeps on giving!

“Yeah Jaysun has to be careful with what pills he takes cause of his epilepsy. So yeah....”

Said whilst her 7ft Christmas tree is flashing in the background like a fucking strobe light 😂

• Haha

Stantheman

Most people put a fairy or a star on the top of their tree... Beggy puts half a fucking swan on the top of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38