Beckyhomesweethome #38 Beggy needs a wash, would rather spread COVID spending dosh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s buzzing! And trying so hard not to say “I love lockdown” we all know what you’re thinking Beggy it’s written all over your mug.

Reactions: 17
You always find jobs to do around the house because you seemingly have an endless pot of money!!! Most people don’t have that luxury, it’s not about being proactive!

and really becky?? A 21 year old boy playing PlayStation in his bedroom is the first time you’ve thought of other people’s circumstances

Reactions: 19
So apart from not going to work, nothing will change for Beggy.
She doesn't see her family anyway so she's not bothered about that, she'll sneak round Dawn's like she did before, her and Jaysun never go anywhere as a couple so that won't change, he will still go on his bike rides 😉 & if this is true she'll still be going out just like she always does 🤷

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is always doing jobs around the house and is very proactive? Does that include sitting on your backside watching Netflix and countless films? I don’t have time for that!!

Reactions: 13
Just a thought as I’m heading to Felixstowe this morning to take my dogs to the beach which they love, but do they ever walk that dog??? One of the few things that was good about lockdown was having more time everyday to walk my dogs then on weekends taking them new places. Which btw Suffolk has so many lovely towns and villages!!!

they literally do nothing as a family! it was so uncomfortable the other day when Jason walked in from work whilst she was doing stories you could tell which was the priority as she didn’t stop

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she’s absolutely creaming her crustys knowing that all the tat places she loves are open and she will definitely visit all of them during lockdown for “cupboard bits” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
"I'm a positive person"

So that's why she came on with sad voice saying it was rubbish (well she used the s word but I'm not going to swear haha) because of wanting to go and decorate peoples trees! 🙈

"I'm a proactive person theres always something to do"...proceeds to watch films on Netflix for 3 days! 🙄

a 21 year old being sat in his room on the playstation is not a great example of people experiencing loneliness during this pandemic! Or even somebody effected by this pandemic in a big way! This young guy may well feel lonely and if he does I hope he reaches out but theres thousands affected by loneliness, deaths of loved ones, long term health issues from having covid and job losses, I think the list goes on, its affected thousands if not millions in different ways.

That post about the shops as well hope she realises the shops are open for ESSENTIALS only! Baubles and Stans are not essential! 😖 I hope they close these aisles off! Would love to see her attempt B&M and the aisles she wants are shut...imagine the rant on her stories!!! 😂

Woman makes me cringe, I've unfollowed her yet I still watch her! It's like watching a rubbish reality TV...at home with the Evans🙈😂

• Haha
Also do you remember the amount of early nights and naps she use to take doing nothing the last time. That’s when she thought nobody would know she was having people round and going out.

Reactions: 13
Just a thought as I’m heading to Felixstowe this morning to take my dogs to the beach which they love, but do they ever walk that dog??? One of the few things that was good about lockdown was having more time everyday to walk my dogs then on weekends taking them new places. Which btw Suffolk has so many lovely towns and villages!!!

they literally do nothing as a family! it was so uncomfortable the other day when Jason walked in from work whilst she was doing stories you could tell which was the priority as she didn’t stop
Yet her bio says follow her " making memories" ... memories of what exactly??? shopping ??? They do nothing as a couple or family to make memories.

She doesn't see her family anyway so she's not bothered about that, she'll sneak round Dawn's like she did before, her and Jaysun never go anywhere as a couple so that won't change, he will still go on his bike rides 😉 & if this is true she'll still be going out just like she always does 🤷
Yes Becky those shops are open but you should only be going to them for essential items. Not to browse and touch everything. Not for stuff you don't need - you just want!!!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she will ever realise what is really going on, maybe if she still had her carer job she would! It breaks my heart to over hear the residents at my job say my daughter just left me here and could not careless about me! Or the one that is on end of life that is passing away without a relative with them and we are so busy we can not spend the time with them that they deserve but that okay Becky as long as you “deal with it” your way! = get to 100k

When you celebrate 100k during this pandemic Becky shame on you!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Imagine sharing a conversation a young lad had with you in confidence about his worries on the whole covid#2 lockdown situ and sharing it with nearly 60k followers (bits not inc)

Bots*

• Sad
  • Wow
As for her Rule #1 of life do what makes you happy
Not many have the luxury of being about to do that, I know I don’t!

Reactions: 7
Out of all of the hardships people are having through this pandemic like death, losing jobs, unable to eat and she decides to use an example of a 21 year old boy being lonely in his room playing the PlayStation 😂

Reactions: 16
All the shops she goes to are still open, she still has a job, can afford to splash out on endless crap and alcohol, so yeh, she’s secretly buzzing she’s off work for a month. You can see it all over her face, why talk all sad and quiet like she’s ringing in work pulling a sickie, it’s fooling no one.

Out of all of the hardships people are having through this pandemic like death, losing jobs, unable to eat and she decides to use an example of a 21 year old boy being lonely in his room playing the PlayStation 😂
My sons did that before covid 😂 She really doesn’t get it.

Reactions: 17
Well it's been a while since I've been on here, today I've been so shocked I need to vent. As I've said before this woman needs help! Her horror christmas decor has started, OK we new she couldn't help herself. But this will spread now and others will follow. It just fucks it up for normal people. TO SOON BECKY YOU twit. TO SOON YOU CHILD. AND THAT DRIVE THROUGH WINDOW, LET'S PULL UP AND ORDER A PILE OF CHRISTMAS DECOR tit FFSK THE WOMAN IS SICK
Instead of a “toy” in your happy meal it’d be one giant bauble 😂. 5000 to collect.
And what are you ordering special homemade coleslaw part salad cream secret (not so secret ) recipe , battered mushrooms minus the mushrooms or one solo roast potato. Enjoy! So Yeah! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I'm a positive person"

So that's why she came on with sad voice saying it was rubbish (well she used the s word but I'm not going to swear haha) because of wanting to go and decorate peoples trees! 🙈

"I'm a proactive person theres always something to do"...proceeds to watch films on Netflix for 3 days! 🙄

a 21 year old being sat in his room on the playstation is not a great example of people experiencing loneliness during this pandemic! Or even somebody effected by this pandemic in a big way! This young guy may well feel lonely and if he does I hope he reaches out but theres thousands affected by loneliness, deaths of loved ones, long term health issues from having covid and job losses, I think the list goes on, its affected thousands if not millions in different ways.

That post about the shops as well hope she realises the shops are open for ESSENTIALS only! Baubles and Stans are not essential! 😖 I hope they close these aisles off! Would love to see her attempt B&M and the aisles she wants are shut...imagine the rant on her stories!!! 😂

Woman makes me cringe, I've unfollowed her yet I still watch her! It's like watching a rubbish reality TV...at home with the Evans🙈😂
I said the other day I hope England don’t have a non essential sales ban like we’ve had here in Wales but the more I see her get excited about being off work I hope to god she can’t get her hands on anything else that isn’t essential. No more needless spending from her, for a month at least. I’d love to see her face walking into B&M and not being allowed down the Christmas aisle like here in Wales.

Reactions: 9
Reading her replies to the comments on her drive through post. She really is so illiterate. She has random “@“ signs in between words and can’t seem to type the word “and” - instead she writes “abs” constantly. She really is an idiot.

Reactions: 11
this just proves that all she is arsed about is which shops will still be open for her to go spending money in. She couldn’t give a flying duck about the shops or businesses having to closed losing money at the time of year when people spend more preparing for Christmas. She’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 9
‘Do what makes you happy’
But that’s it with her, just thinks of herself! What if what you are doing is making lots of others very unhappy? I certainly wouldn’t carry on. Dialling it down a bit will not hurt

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So true. Surely you’ve got to give your head a wobble when you talk more to your phone in a day than you do your own family.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.