Beckyhomesweethome #38 Beggy needs a wash, would rather spread COVID spending dosh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if hinch is gonna ‘copy’ beggy and decorate her drive through hatch? After all doesnt beggy do everything ‘first’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it's been a while since I've been on here, today I've been so shocked I need to vent. As I've said before this woman needs help! Her horror christmas decor has started, OK we new she couldn't help herself. But this will spread now and others will follow. It just fucks it up for normal people. TO SOON BECKY YOU twit. TO SOON YOU CHILD. AND THAT DRIVE THROUGH WINDOW, LET'S PULL UP AND ORDER A PILE OF CHRISTMAS DECOR tit FFSK THE WOMAN IS SICK

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stars poking out from that tree garland are horrible
And the paper Pom poms give me major anxiety next to the lights only takes one for it to go up in flames because it’s got too hot!
plus it just looks so busy poor Jason only went for a nap and has woken up to Becky grothole

Reactions: 14
It’s not as if she uses anything quality, it’s all cheap tat! Cheap shite! Grrrr she makes me so angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Forgot about the friggin stars 🤦🏻‍♀️
I seriously couldn’t live in that house, it’s so dark & cluttered with big shiny things & bloody paper stars 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She has a total disregard for Jason in that house and his birthday, a different matter when she harps on about hers for months and has a weeks worth of Birthday celebrating.
No wonder the poor sod goes on a “bike ride”
I'd be sick to death of all the decorations by Christmas. Two weeks, three at a push is enough for me. Like you say .... imagine the dust on it all by 25th December 😲😲

So she can’t reply to messages but she can repost all the stories she’s tagged in and reply to b&q? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She HAS to show all the tags she gets as she's sooooo popular ....

All I can think is the people who follow and adore her have a very limited intelligence, a very sheltered life and are very easily influenced.

I'm not a snob, I literally have no common sense sometimes but I am not stupid & I'm wordly enough to know that Insta is not always real life and just because you see something online doesn't mean you have to do it/have it or believe it.

Reactions: 18
What in the love of God has she done to the hinch hatch? The way those bloody gongs are just plonked on top 🙃 oh and get a grip b&q

• Haha
She's got more decorations on her hinch hatch than I have in my whole place 🤷

Tacky as duck ....

And y'all know this is just the start right 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think of all the dust and grease covering the Garland even before December hits 😲🤮

• Sick
Couldn't have Hinch decorating her hatch first could we beggy :rolleyes: God forbid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is it I don’t believe a word she says when she goes all serious, “ emotional “ and full on togetherness ??
Because she’s not original. Michael from Welcome to stepford posted a story with exact wording. So yeah... obviously... another original thought by beggy !

A company that work with influencers has written a blog on what they should not be doing right now .... because of covid. Becky you should 100% READ IT. Look at @honestlondonuk on Instagram ... click on link in their bio and scroll down to journel. It's first one you see......its basically what we've all been telling YOU!!! and these are professional advisors.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.