Beckyhomesweethome #38 Beggy needs a wash, would rather spread COVID spending dosh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now, she’ll be wrapping old tree branches around the egg chair, with balls, stars and lights before too long!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I bet out of all the people that message her (out of the thousands) it’s only the ones that are up her arse she actually answers

Reactions: 10
Some of the high street shops don’t have that much tat in their window displays 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that Christmas Massacre on the drive thru window ? My god she has so much stuff. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is that Christmas Massacre on the drive thru window ? My god she has so much stuff. 😩
The drive through window 😂 I’ve never thought of it like that but now I won’t be able to not think of it that way!
Beggys Grotty hole...so yeah
Ooft 🤢
Some of the high street shops don’t have that much tat in their window displays 🤣🤣
It’s crazy isn’t it! I couldn’t deal with a house so cluttered and now it’s even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not going to decorate the hatch mind. Boom 3 hours later there’s been an explosion in the decorations factory. Imagine the dust and grime that’ll be on them given it’s still about 8 weeks til Christmas. I couldn’t cope with that lot right by my sink. My kitchen window is at the front of my house so gets decorated. Usually 2 wooden tree ornaments and a reindeer, Tastefully done with a few candles. By about 8th December!

Reactions: 16
I'd go off my rocker if I had to live in that house. Imagine having to listen to that day in day out for months on end. Christmas this Christmas that. House covered in all that tat 😧😧

Reactions: 19
Her decorations so far are a cheap and tacky imitation of the content home_joyr put on IG over the last few days. She’s such a fraud! Can’t think of anything original for herself or is this what she means but ‘think out the box’ Also, agree with someone on the last thread.. swipe ups to a brush you don’t use.. WTAF! She uses a cheapo eBay one all the time!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
The drive-thru window is absolutely hilarious. I love it because it is so naff.

Knowing she has a month off come Thursday, why doesn't she just start then? She makes me so uncomfortable with her flitting and stop starting.

Reactions: 11
And.. sorry on a roll.. only just watched her stories as been at work all day.. in the first few she had a black dressing gown.. then a red one.. how many dressing gowns do you need at once!!

Reactions: 6
We all in this together but first, let me just add a swipe up link to make money off of you all!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has a total disregard for Jason in that house and his birthday, a different matter when she harps on about hers for months and has a weeks worth of Birthday celebrating.
No wonder the poor sod goes on a “bike ride”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.