Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My extensions are out now I can go back to a volume Bob”

But you said you had them out weeks ago, although photographic evidence said otherwise

Reactions: 14
Exactly this 💯

Someone I know who is a nail tech is on her second day of 7am-11pm appointments to try make some money because she simply can't afford to be closed for a "month" (I call bullshit it'll only be a month) at her busiest time of year, she's absolutely beside herself with worry, opened Sunday and Monday when she's usually closed and will be working 7am-11pm both days until she's forced to close Wednesday evening, she's not stupid, she knows she won't make anywhere near enough money for the whole month but that's the reality of some people's situation, 16 hours in work to try and Claw some money together to SURVIVE, she doesn't have children so doesn't even have any benefits to try fall back on for a bit of relief.

Beggy you're a twit of gigantic magnitude if all you're bothered about is Christmas, sort yourself out and fast before you go too far.
So so sad isn’t it, thinking of your friend xx

Reactions: 2
Why oh why does she always puff her hair up it gets on my last nerve,I can’t bloody stand her😬

Reactions: 18
That camera shake makes me wish it was me giving her head a wobble! Honestly. Goes all sad and tells people she’s there for them if they need her, then in her very next story adds a swipe up for sweet comes! I’m not even sure if she’s just a scumbag or is that dense that she doesn’t understand it’s inappropriate right now. 🤦‍♀️
Thought the same. Was hilarious how the sad voice was switched on and off. Don’t give up your day job Beggy, you’d make a tit actress 😂.

Reactions: 8
Like you say, words but no actions with her! Why doesn’t she buy from these small businesses she ‘shouts out’ I say that liberally as she doesn’t actually do anything herself other than post a pic. Why doesn’t she put her hand in her pocket like she does plenty of time in B&M, Home Bargains & Poundland and ACTUALLY buy from them instead of waiting for a freebie?! She absolutely infuriates me. She has no f***ing idea what real people are going through, still annoying announcing the countdown as if she’s someone so important, the gram has definitely gone to her head and how sad to think her only aim in life is to increase her following on a social media app! Piss off Beggy, you narcissist cow!!
She doesn’t need to as her sheep will be the ones to do that so the companies ignore the fact the Beggy doesn’t

Reactions: 2
What is the monstrosity round the kitchen non-window? I’ve literally skipped through her stories, she’s just making me so cross at the moment. Honestly Beggy, sense the general mood in the country at the moment, no-one cares about your random branches from an old Christmas tree!

Reactions: 12
What is the monstrosity round the kitchen non-window? I’ve literally skipped through her stories, she’s just making me so cross at the moment. Honestly Beggy, sense the general mood in the country at the moment, no-one cares about your random branches from an old Christmas tree!
I didn't think it could get any worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a much better look!!
Even better if her phone just didn’t have a pissing camera

Putting the revlon hot brush in her ‘nov buys’ because she’s a desperate lying money grabbing witch.

Fake mulberry on display? You would have thought she’d of kept the dust bag considering she keeps everything 🙈 she’s such I liar
Hers isn’t even the Revlon One Step brush so why the duck is she advertising it! Hers is the eBay unbranded one for £5!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That fuckin hair Jesus Christ, the eyelashes, the open mouthed transitions, and most importantly the total lack of being able to grasp the way people might be feeling during this tit show of a year, but you carry on shoving Xmas down people’s throats you absolute bellend, I really hope her followers get sick of her and unfollow her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I get that she likes certain things like stars but why so many, stuffed in every room of the house even the hall and stairs, has she never heard of less is more. So much for putting the Christmas things up after Jason’s birthday, he only lives there too hey!

I wonder how many cable ties this old hag uses. A worrying amount I’m sure.

I just can’t wait to see a viral video of one of them being pulled out of a turtles nostril with pliers next year.... NOT 🤬

• Sad
Imagine ripping apart a christmas tree (that you could have easily gifted to someone who maybe can't afford one this year ) just so you have some content for the gram.

What a wasteful thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looks worryingly thin

Nice........ 🤢🤐
I know she's a dick but it's quite sad to see her looking like this she needs to get help as it's been said here before and people wonder why her family don't step in but I think they have tried and she won't take the help because she's not ready to. Beggy if you read this get the help before it's too late.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.