Beckyhomesweethome #37 Ding Dong Beggy’s made a reef, ding dong sorting out her teef!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even do loads last year, going in like people book her to do trees, the only one I do remember is Claire she the person braggy cried over as Claire sadly passed away but she has never mentioned her daughter who is currently pregnant or ever mentioned Claire even visited her grave since her followers contributed to flowers saying “inspiration”, I would of rushed to rendall house and offered to put the tree up as she knew how much her mum loved Xmas and to cheer her up

I will kindly donate though to some saying Braggy for Becky though.
She didn't even do that tree, she only put it up and Claire decorated it herself. Then she did the Salon and dawns x

Reactions: 2
She is always saying "Be Kind" .... well actions speak louder than words so how about showing some kindness by promoting local food banks etc on her stories / grid.
Like you say, words but no actions with her! Why doesn’t she buy from these small businesses she ‘shouts out’ I say that liberally as she doesn’t actually do anything herself other than post a pic. Why doesn’t she put her hand in her pocket like she does plenty of time in B&M, Home Bargains & Poundland and ACTUALLY buy from them instead of waiting for a freebie?! She absolutely infuriates me. She has no f***ing idea what real people are going through, still annoying announcing the countdown as if she’s someone so important, the gram has definitely gone to her head and how sad to think her only aim in life is to increase her following on a social media app! Piss off Beggy, you narcissist cow!!

Reactions: 18
That camera shake makes me wish it was me giving her head a wobble! Honestly. Goes all sad and tells people she’s there for them if they need her, then in her very next story adds a swipe up for sweet comes! I’m not even sure if she’s just a scumbag or is that dense that she doesn’t understand it’s inappropriate right now. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Justifying why she will be buzzing her tits off during lockdown. No Beggy you’d have been manic regardless of what’s going on, it’s not you trying to stay positive at all.

If she doesn’t do a charity foodbank bag this year I swear I’ll let rip. Beggy with all the money you spent on those tubs of sweets you could have bought Christmas treats and advent calenders to help families that can’t afford anything this year. Please practice what you preach and show kindness and think of others. People with far less money than you do a lot more to help others. I’ve not seen you do anything charitable since I followed you. Charity bags of clothes to lesson the load on your buckling dressing room rails doesn’t count,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Justifying why she will be buzzing her tits off during lockdown. No Beggy you’d have been manic regardless of what’s going on, it’s not you trying to stay positive at all.

If she doesn’t do a charity foodbank bag this year I swear I’ll let rip. Beggy with all the money you spent on those tubs of sweets you could have bought Christmas treats and advent calenders to help families that can’t afford anything this year. Please practice what you preach and show kindness and think of others. People with far less money than you do a lot more to help others. I’ve not seen you do anything charitable since I followed you. Charity bags of clothes to lesson the load on your buckling dressing room rails doesn’t count,
The only times I’ve ever seen her do something remotely charitable is when she’s posted her pay pal details prior for her followers to fund it! It’s NEVER her own money!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Those god damn sweet cones. Utter waste of time and money. The minute people take sweets off they look tit. Plus more crap for landfill afterwards. A better idea this year would be to buy 2 boxes of sweets, pop one in the food bank and open the other one for people to eat. Voila!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has an instaTV of her doing that sweet tree? Why would she need another?

Reactions: 5
I love how she goes from down in the dumps faux sad mode about lockdown, straight into Del Boy selling mode the next video. She is as fake as her tit eyelashes

• Heart
Reactions: 22
'We're all in this together'
Really Beggy? You're taking the piss. I work in a care home and last night I had to tell someone they couldn't come and sit with their mother and hold her hand as she died. Never felt so awful. But hey you just keep making your sweet cones you total wankstain. She hasn't got a bleeping clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Recycling Christmas tree branches in garlands - another copy from someone she follows!

Reactions: 9
Really Beggy? You're taking the piss. I work in a care home and last night I had to tell someone they couldn't come and sit with their mother and hold her hand as she died. Never felt so awful. But hey you just keep making your sweet cones you total wankstain. She hasn't got a bleeping clue.
omg 😢😢 no words just lots of love. Hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That twenty odd quid she spent on sweets could have bought loads for the foodbank! I went to Lidl a few weeks ago and got two big bags overflowing with stuff for only £17! She’s a disgusting individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s back trying to justify herself saying there’s no right or wrong way to deal with the situation. Yes there is a wrong way and that’s watching some haggard 42 year old pissing money up the walls on crap she doesn’t need while people are worrying about keeping a roof over their heads and food on the table while they are furloughed or people who are working are risking their life’s while she prattles on about bleeping sweet trees, balls and crappy Christmas movies

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What an awful situation, sending you lots of love 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really bugs me the way she shakes her head like "nah!" before that tit transition.

It shouldn't, but it does 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really bugs me the way she shakes her head like "nah!" before that tit transition.

It shouldn't, but it does 🤷🏻‍♀️
Annoys the life out of me too and also why does she always have to have that big trap of hers open when she is doing boomerangs or those stupid reveals!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.