Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo the launch for jac jossas new tan is in a few days ,she will be in my neck of the woods opening a new megastore with the brand shes collabed with, myself and my sister are going to the open night, i cant WAITTTT to ask her hows her best mate skeggy 🤭🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooo the launch for jac jossas new tan is in a few days ,she will be in my neck of the woods opening a new megastore with the brand shes collabed with, myself and my sister are going to the open night, i cant WAITTTT to ask her hows her best mate skeggy 🤭🤭😂
maybe Beggy is invited 😂😂 make sure you get pics if she turns up 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
maybe Beggy is invited 😂😂 make sure you get pics if she turns up 😱
I doubt she is otherwise she’s be dropping hints about it, like she did with her hair appointment like the clown she is.
she wouldn’t be able to keep that quiet 🤫 she likes to brag too much

Reactions: 5
Beggys hair is more lego hair than lego hair (lqoc)
Crafting with cunty should be her name and she is so manic today like a dog with 2 dicks....so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Several things about today’s delights......

1) ”Them lights aren’t in ZINC” haha she said it more than once too so that must be what she thinks the word is 🤣🤣 Same as “ I VISIONED it like this” instead of envisioned. Thick as tit.

2) She has been speaking without finishing her sentences loads lately. I would be really worried if I started doing it.

3) Why the need to tell us why the dog is going to the vets?

4) All that money for the extensions down the pan. Infuriating.

5) “Dint buy anyfing from Hm Bargans vere was nuffin Christmas noo, evryfing was same” Firstly, she is so lazy with her speech! Secondly, not sure why she expected anything to be different , she was only in there a couple of days ago! She is there more than the staff🙄

6) Why has she started ending some sentences (the ones she does finish!) by changing her tone as if she is about to list a few other things? “So I can do another sweet ball” for example. I haven’t really explained it very well but it annoys the life out of me. Anyone else?

7) She doesn’t get the usage of a P.S.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
8) The first two comments on her grid post have got to be tattle bastards🤣

9) All her followers licking arse about her haircut were the same ones licking arse when she got the extensions! Arseholes.

Maybe I should go to sleep and get over it but fuckkkkk she pisses me off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looked at her comparison pics mentioned before. The muscle tone on her face is almost gone and her neck, eating disorder is in full swing. Hopefully she’s getting help

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Michael’s stories this morning? I know he’s has been on about Christmas (but in a beautiful way) but his stories about excepting things etc

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Michael’s stories this morning? I know he’s has been on about Christmas (but in a beautiful way) but his stories about excepting things etc
I follow him but I rarely see updates, so I'll go and see if I need to switch them on. That's the same Michael who had abuse thanks to that cretin, isn't it? 😞

Looked at her comparison pics mentioned before. The muscle tone on her face is almost gone and her neck, eating disorder is in full swing. Hopefully she’s getting help
If she was a nice person, I'd genuinely feel sorry for her as she's clearly ill, mentally and physically, but she's proven to be a nasty piece of work, so I can't feel anything! 😡

She's ready for bed about 6pm! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I follow him but I rarely see updates, so I'll go and see if I need to switch them on. That's the same Michael who had abuse thanks to that cretin, isn't it? 😞

If she was a nice person, I'd genuinely feel sorry for her as she's clearly ill, mentally and physically, but she's proven to be a nasty piece of work, so I can't feel anything! 😡

She's ready for bed about 6pm! 😂
Yes it is I mean it may not interest anyone else but he has morals

Yes it is I mean it may not interest anyone else but he has morals
So many people, especially these Instagrammers, dont have that, they're just in it for as much money as they can get, regardless of who they tread on. 😡

• Heart
So many people, especially these Instagrammers, dont have that, they're just in it for as much money as they can get, regardless of who they tread on. 😡
Yes exactly, nice to hear someone that wants to do it all for the right reasons

Reactions: 8
I much prefer Beggys hair short however that cut is shocking ... it looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork .... so uneven 😲

Reactions: 10
I much prefer Beggys hair short however that cut is shocking ... it looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork .... so uneven 😲
I was going through her profile last night and her hair looked much better shorter and blow-dried with that big round brush. Nobody's hair suits them dead straight, she needs to have another inch or two cut straight and NOT blunt. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.