Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve downloaded the app and can’t understand why I’m only getting the photos and not the stories.
What did you download to enable the stories. Thank you xx
I just downloaded the app from play store . It was either yesterday or Tuesday they updated the app and I had to click on to the new one but it’s just the same . Maybe uninstall and reinstall.

But, but, she likes it like that because she forgets what she's got so has to have everything on show because it's easier!

Can you imagine the dust on all those clothes just hanging there, never worn, just for show? Makes my skin crawl
Can you imagine all the bacteria and germs all over her make up and brushes 🤮🤮🤮🤮I wonder when the last time she replaced anything? Or cleaned her brushes?
it wouldn’t be so bad if her things were classy but it’s all cheap tit

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine all the bacteria and germs all over her make up and brushes 🤮🤮🤮🤮I wonder when the last time she replaced anything? Or cleaned her brushes?
Maybe she’ll clean them today... after she caught up on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’ll clean them today... after she caught up on here 😂
In a insta tv with that loud screeching voice showing us how to clean our makeup brushes because nobody knows how to do it except beggy, And always thinking out the box 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need so many brushes?

I have one of each brush and wash them weekly, actually, I have more than 1 eyeshadow brush, but they are still cleaned weekly!

Reactions: 6
That room is just a joke
What a mess

Agreed. All the money she has spent would equate to a lovely local carpenter having designed/fitted out that box room really well. More mis matched, rammed in, open shelved mess incoming.

Advert on FB for Amazon Ring (doorbell) they are selling a home scan drone for $250 in the US. I will await the Evans being the first UK customers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going all out decorating for Christmas this year!!! Hang on, isn’t that the same as every bloody year?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pinks going this year, but she has a pink gonk but she's also putting pink on the reeeeffff, who 10p in yoda this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What was she actually dribbling on about this morning?! If I started spouting nonsense like that before 8am people would tell me to go back to bed 🤦‍♀️😂
Not really limited on what we can do in England Beggy up until 10pm but we are limited on numbers. Yeah it’s tit but at least we have our health hey Beggy?!
Moans about all that yet her grid post says “staying home is the new going out” her happy place etc. Make your mind up, which is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With the about of rain in Suffolk her scout hut will be more like a sinking boat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd kick her in to next year-Jesus-find your joy in every day you are not guaranteed tomorrow let alone Christmas,wow she really needs therapy. Plus piss off 40s is not
Old 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t watch her stories back, surely? I mean if she did she’d see what we see and think what the duck was I talking about? 🤣
Is she one of those that thinks COVID is going to just vanish on the sound of the new year bells?? Daft bugger, it’s sound more and more like 2021 will start off just as 2020 is finishing. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.