Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god this women is ridiculous chatting tit about Christmas, who gives a duck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying duck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a tit week, some head kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a bleeping first class bleep.
Really sorry to hear your news @Northern lass 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she find it so hard to say ‘i hope you are all alright’ ?! It’s not difficult!! Winds me up so much!

Reactions: 9
Wow imagine living in a country where the weather is different in different parts of that country. It’s just mind blowing 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many bleeping dressing gowns has this bleep got?
Forever whispering the weather updates from her egg chair in yet ANOTHER dressing gown!!
Jeeze . . Ive a winter 1 and a silky summery 1 . .
I thought the flip flop fetish was bad enough . .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god this women is ridiculous chatting tit about Christmas, who gives a duck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying duck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a tit week, some head kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a bleeping first class bleep.
So sorry ♥ Hope you're ok x

"Stock take" 😂

It'll be my first Christmas following Beggy, so I've got some treats in store! 🙄😂
Hold on to your hat! 🎄

Wow imagine living in a country where the weather is different in different parts of that country. It’s just mind blowing 😑
She'd tit herself if she lived in America!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Something odds going on because she was desperate to get that ring doorbell then we never heard anymore about it and now the doorbell needs charging, she’s happy to do it because Jason’s at home today. So is she saying she wouldn’t risk removing the camera if Jason wasn’t home? Seems strange to have said that.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Something odds going on because she was desperate to get that ring doorbell then we never heard anymore about it and now the doorbell needs charging, she’s happy to do it because Jason’s at home today. So is she saying she wouldn’t risk removing the camera if Jason wasn’t home? Seems strange to have said that.
Plus it's a doorbell that just shows you who is at the door..it's not an alarm system?!

Reactions: 3
Fuxsake. She's improved somewhat. A few months ago she hardly knew Scotland existed now today she's giving weather reports for Scotland. I despair 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to get my dog put to sleep on thursday, i feel ya the pain is horrible 💔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought that too! Why can she only charge it cos Jason is there?! 🧐

Reactions: 7
I thought this. I have one because I was being stalked and harassed and the police wanted video evidence of him sat in the garden etc because as soon as I was hitting the panic alarm he was scarpering.

I won't take the battery out to charge or swap unless my partners here because I don't feel safe, it's very odd she's worded it like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no..... I'm so sorry. 😞 It's at times like this I don't know what to say, but we are here for you, so please take care and I'm sending you love and hugs. 😊 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Forever whispering the weather updates from her egg chair in yet ANOTHER dressing gown!!
She buys everything in multiples, it's crazy!! I'd be happy to find one, nice reasonable pair of pyjamas seeing as I'm not ready to brave Primark....

Reactions: 5
She's got at least two of everything she buys. Think she admitted to 3 of that cheap hot air hairdryer brush thing. If she'd just bought the Revlon make she'd only have needed one! She's fucken certifiable 😉

She’s got a Christmas one aswell! Bet you can’t wait to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'd tit herself if she lived in America!
I did live in America for two years and couldn’t bear it she she did live there! She’d be doing Multiple daily visits to hobby lobby, Lowes and Home Depot if she did live there 🤦🏼‍♀️ And those crazy Americans start decorating in November around Thanksgiving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.