Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never live it down if I gave my dad or bother one of them

Reactions: 1
I’m really pleased to hear this as I love making fudge and shortbread for friends at Christmas, no reason to stop it this year! You’ll pry want to throttle me too, but I love doing “those” chocolate slabs, they’re a massive hit with the family!

Reactions: 5
There no place like home

Fml she really has a problem with her s’
If that’s her interpretation of Cosy I’d like to see her interpretation of cold. That room looks cold and what is with this whole “ #ad could be gifted item in any shot “ that’s not in line with the asa rules it has to be clear what is the ad. Her dumbness affects my brain. I feel intelligence bleeding away seeing even her posts let alone stories.

Reactions: 10
They will all cram in the shaggers shed

More lazy than dumb I think, she’s gifted that much she can’t be bothered to list it all..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
After catching up on here, I have remembered to go through my make up and chuck what’s out of date

Reactions: 3
The sweet balls when she was measuring them why not just look on the website you bought them from and tell people that way. Why she needed to get the tape measure out I don’t know... I swear she plays up to the camera, she acts thick as pig shit to look sweet and make her followers love her , reminds me of Joey Essex..

She can’t read English let alone Chinese

Probably just aswell they’re out, they looked horrendous. She was warned, she didn’t listen!! Waste of 100’s of Pounds. They look like they are about a year old, not a few months she’s ruined them.
I bet she's gonna get it cut short again. I said it first

Reactions: 1
Have they sat and pulled those out? Never had extensions myself but look how much of her hair has come with them

Reactions: 6
What excuse will she give for loosing the rats tails?

It will be everyone else’s fault but hers.....

Reactions: 2
Have they sat and pulled those out? Never had extensions myself but look how much of her hair has come with them
You do get natural hair shedding that makes it look like a lot of hair but it's hair that would've shed anyway but didn't come out like it normally would as it's kinda contained in the nano ring.

Not sticking up for her as she must've pulled a lot of hers out which won't have done her hair any good but hope my explanation makes sense

Reactions: 3
About bloody time!! was only saying the other day I don't think they'll be still in at Christmas! I like her own hairstyle, when it's shorter, she looks so much better for her age!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.