Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son’s orthodontist has always had very clear signs stating no photography or filming of the staff or treatment. I guess they’ve never had a celeb like Beggy from the Docks though.
someone way smarter than me had to come up with the next thread title and include Beggy from the docks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you so much for all your lovely messages, it means so much ❤ lots of love to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope she is regretting it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 serves her right.
She’s a selfish, vain, witch of a woman constantly out for herself -when others are suffering with REAL pain and hardship

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Praise the lord no fukin countdown. Mind you I’d rather that I think than listen to the moaning cow suck the spit from her teeth and complain that they hurt. tit I’ve had 2 kids that had train tracks, eldest had 3 years worth of orthodontics and he never moaned as bad as she has, he needed to go through 3 different types of brace, 8 teeth removed because of over crowding and he said they hurt a couple of times, and she’s done nothing but whine since she’s walked out of the clinic.
I give it till she’s finished the first course of braces that she brought home, so what’s that 5 weeks!!! Even MR E doesn’t think she will stick at it
I
Thank you so much for all your lovely messages, it means so much ❤ lots of love to you all x
Despite being despicable trolls 🙄😂 we are nice people and are here for each other, remember that. 😊 ♥ I just wish I could meet you all 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be Mrs hinch at all - proceeds to make mashed potatoes and spaghetti hoops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have made the new thread as it didnt look like anyone else was going to!

I just did one too. MODS can you remove????? and close this one? Thank you x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.