Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bugs me when people can’t even thank a company for the gifts they receive! So damn bloody rude. Wonder if I can find a quote for that!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title .... Beggy at the Besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladins cave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely sick of seeing the amount of tit that woman has bought and hangs around her house! Who needs 1400 make up brushes she’s just a greedy show off it’s like she hates the idea of someone saying they have something and she hasn’t, the daughter makes my teeth itch all that posing and them eyebrows that look like they are her mums used bikini line wax strips!! Greedy grabby show offs, and the speaking, “succulents” “cupehtea” with the jaw still clenched and the fingers picking everything she wears oh god she drives me to distraction!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i thought they live in Felixstowe? Snape Maltings is only about 23 miles away - hardly a really long way for an experienced cyclist? I smell bull 💩

and so many tacky mirrors all over the place!
Yes considering she said his usual bike ride is about 80 miles and this time he was going on a bigger one! Just an excuse to duck off away from her, he probably wore that when he left and took a change of clothes to Dawns, then put them back on and jumped in the river to make it look like he’d been out all day in the rain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i thought they live in Felixstowe? Snape Maltings is only about 23 miles away - hardly a really long way for an experienced cyclist? I smell bull 💩

and so many tacky mirrors all over the place!
It took him 6 hours to do 23 miles - I could go quicker on my 1970’s Raleigh chopper 😂

• Haha
New thread suggestion:

Freezers for free, wallpapering sheds with Shelly, Jason rides his bike more than he rides his wife #GirlPower #QueensSupportingQueens #LifeIsARollercoaster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title .... Beggy at the Besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladins cave
Jambojbo I Love this! Can we refer to it as ‘swingers shed’ rather than ‘Besties bar’ though? Cos that ain’t no bar! 😂😂

It took him 6 hours to do 23 miles - I could go quicker on my 1970’s Raleigh chopper 😂
Dawn had a bit of Jason’s chopper

New thread suggestion:

Freezers for free, wallpapering sheds with Shelly, Jason rides his bike more than he rides his wife #GirlPower
Don’t forget #Queenssupportqueens 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I showed my boyfriend the videos of her telling us how to search on ebay and he was in tears laughing at her, he was like ‘Is she for real? Does she think she’s the first person to ever use the internet?’ 😂 I cannot get over how she has TWO dressing rooms. No doubt Jason pays majority in that house yet Beggy has 3 of the 4 bedrooms full to the brim with her crap, aswell as every other part of the house. She’s so selfish and greedy in every aspect clearly! Could she not declutter half of the tit ebay tops, move all of her stuff into one room and let her husband use the other spare room maybe? Or maybe she locks him in that cupboard all night that’s how she gets away with it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe they got rid of their en suite in their bedroom which is now what Jason uses for his wardrobe because her and Brooke’s hoard takes over every other room in the house 🙈😅

• Wow
I showed my boyfriend the videos of her telling us how to search on ebay and he was in tears laughing at her, he was like ‘Is she for real? Does she think she’s the first person to ever use the internet?’ 😂 I cannot get over how she has TWO dressing rooms. No doubt Jason pays majority in that house yet Beggy has 3 of the 4 bedrooms full to the brim with her crap, aswell as every other part of the house. She’s so selfish and greedy in every aspect clearly! Could she not declutter half of the tit ebay tops, move all of her stuff into one room and let her husband use the other spare room maybe? Or maybe she locks him in that cupboard all night that’s how she gets away with it 😂😂😂
She’s also filled the garage up with all her junk! It’s literally spilling out of the house! Surprised the place hasn’t collapsed by now! At least they’d have plenty of stuff to build a den with if it did 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s also filled the garage up with all her junk! It’s literally spilling out of the house! Surprised the place hasn’t collapsed by now! At least they’d have plenty of stuff to build a den with if it did 😂😂😂
Then theres the shed in the garden full of it aswel

Reactions: 3
How defensive she got yesterday about how ‘your house works for you’ trying to justify all her rooms of crap and shite, she’s literally the worst person on insta! ungrateful, ignorant, greedy, thick, SHITE eyebrows, how did she get so bleeping entitled?!

Reactions: 10
‘Good morning good morning good morning’ 🤢 ‘just having a cuppa cha’ 🤢 ‘been reading lots on........... insta’ ooh you almost slipped up there didn’t you bex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.