Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading about herself and probably joining in over on the Hinch thread. She loves to dislike her.

I wonder what the postie with bring today ? My moneys on more candles that will get thick with dust. Someone send her a lighter !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading about herself and probably joining in over on the Hinch thread. She loves to dislike her.

I wonder what the postie with bring today ? My moneys on more candles that will get thick with dust. Someone send her a lighter !
She probably has another account now as her other 2 accounts ‘homelife’ and ‘suffolkgal40’ have been removed

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Suffolkgal40 😂😂😂 and how gross was it yesterday... dusting with that make up brush then putting back in her pot. No wonder her face always looks dirty 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah she's definitely reading this thread you can tell by her posts, humble my ass

Reactions: 7
That mirror doesn’t look right in that corner of the bedroom. Looks like it’s just been plonked there. ANYWAY - she has body confidence issues so obviously will never be in front of it, taking full length photos of herself, or filming videos of herself from every angle whilst telling people what she’s wearing.

Reactions: 8
Funny cos you’re materialistic, you can see that by your Aladdin’s cave of a home, you love popularity ( otherwise why throw Dawn in the pool at 50k or dance in the street at 60k?) Oh and you truly do think you are perfect & so does your daughter otherwise why a whole highlight of selfies & why another mirror to take more photographs??!!!

This post is LAUGHABLE!

Oh & it’s #GirlPower not #Grrl 🤫

Attachments

First time commenting on here! It really infuriates me how she's a brand rep for Soul Candles, yet never burns them!! Why on earth do they keep sending her candles when they are just for show. Absolutely pointless her working with them. You wouldn't have to dust them down if you burnt them! The mirror she got sent yesterday was just ridiculous, all because her and Brooke struggle to take photos of themselves in the other mirror, I mean really?!?! I really used to enjoy following Becky but she just seems to be ever so greedy.

Reactions: 15
First time commenting on here! It really infuriates me how she's a brand rep for Soul Candles, yet never burns them!! Why on earth do they keep sending her candles when they are just for show. Absolutely pointless her working with them. You wouldn't have to dust them down if you burnt them! The mirror she got sent yesterday was just ridiculous, all because her and Brooke struggle to take photos of themselves in the other mirror, I mean really?!?! I really used to enjoy following Becky but she just seems to be ever so greedy.
I think the girls at soul really need to look into who they make reps for their brand, she never mentions soul unless they have the promotion of a free candle when you use her code!
Imagine all the lovely Instagram accounts who could show off & sell their products for them properly!!! Dusting candles with a make up brush, what planet is she on! Such a waste!!! 😫

Reactions: 11
Anyone else just noticed her search history when doing the number generator for her comp? Mrs hinch in the search history lolllll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anybody notice on her phone when she searched for number generator?? It was about mrs hinch being probed or something. Is that her search history?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody notice on her phone when she searched for number generator?? It was about mrs hinch being probed or something. Is that her search history?
It was under BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY so she’s either saved it as a bookmark, but definitely searched for Mrs Hinch!

• Haha
Not only does Jason have Hes clothes in the tiny cupboard/wardrobe, its also hes darts room. Wonder how he plays for real as hes only two foot from the board!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious!!!!!!! She is so jealous of her
She’s desperate to be as ‘rich & famous’ as Hinch! I’m surprised she’s not tried writing a book about her eating disorder or how many emergency candles & vases you can store in your house! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha that is hilarious! She is so jealous of Hinch it’s unreal. She used to come on here and slag her off on the Hinch thread and she’s always making sly digs at her on her stories. But don’t forget guys, if you have an opinion on someone you’re a troll. And Beggy Becky is the exception to the rule 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.