Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely a hoarder. Maybe she needs the Queen of Clean over to help her because the amount of tit she has is obscene! All those hundreds of pounds worth of candles she never burns and remember when Beaus Little Bakery used to send her biscuits that she never ate?! How can you promote companies when you’ve no idea what the product is actually like because you never use it?!?!

Reactions: 10
Haha that is hilarious! She is so jealous of Hinch it’s unreal. She used to come on here and slag her off on the Hinch thread and she’s always making sly digs at her on her stories. But don’t forget guys, if you have an opinion on someone you’re a troll. And Beggy Becky is the exception to the rule 😉
One rule for us, one for Becky!
Wonder how many times she polishes her halo the two faced beg!!!!

I knew I recognised that name, she went in on me when I commented on one of her posts.
She copies everything Beggy does
All the bullshit she spouts about not knowing who wins her competitions. I wonder how many times she put in the numbers from the random number generator before her mate won it! She only films what she wants us to see! Her comps are a fix, no doubt about that! When are her followers going to wake up to the sneaky witch!

Reactions: 6
Have ASA not done anything about her fixing competitions yet? Or has nobody reported her? She is absolutely vile isn’t she. Out for whatever she can get

Reactions: 4
‘Good morning good morning good morning’ 🤢 ‘just having a cuppa cha’ 🤢 ‘been reading lots on........... insta’ ooh you almost slipped up there didn’t you bex 😂
So obvious wasn’t it! 😂

Reading about herself and probably joining in over on the Hinch thread. She loves to dislike her.

I wonder what the postie with bring today ? My moneys on more candles that will get thick with dust. Someone send her a lighter !
No dust on Beggy’s candles..... she uses one of her 286578 make up brushes to clean them off remember? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who do we report the dodgy competitions to?

Kop-en-berg gin. Wait for the boomerang of her drinking it

Reactions: 3
She must be dyslexic, she posted a ss of her messaging the “winner” of her latest giveaway saying “congratulations you’ve one the prize”. I don’t like the woman but I genuinely do feel sorry for her with how bad her spelling is

Reactions: 1
Hopefully she’s read the hinch thread and took note because putting (ad as states on previous threads) is not ASA standards

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion lol ;
Becky & her mates on the beg, they even got a freebie for their swingers shed!

Tacky mirrors & freebies galore, Becky the beg can’t house anymore

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or who the fk has bananas on toast for dinner? Or at any time?

Her diet is dreadful, no wonder she’s tired. I get it’s hard if your diet is restricted, I speak from experience but you have to at least try to broaden your horizons, it’ll make you feel better so it’s worth trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's nervous bless her little beggy socks. I'm sure your used too meeting other swingers I mean instagramers 🙈

Reactions: 5
It was actually nice to see Shelly really appreciated his gift, Becky could learn from his reaction, it was genuine.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.