Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not get on?
she hates hinch, she's always sly digging at her, she's jealous of her success because its what she wants to do, she wants to give up work and stay at home all day making money from instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m about to post a lot 😳 she has two dressing rooms 😳 and all those shoes
Holy sh*t what is going on I knew she was a hoarder but that is unreal. Where are Jason’s clothes???

she hates hinch, she's always sly digging at her, she's jealous of her success because its what she wants to do, she wants to give up work and stay at home all day making money from instagram
😂 seriously isn’t hinch pretty much on maternity leave? I have no idea with her as I don’t follow

Edit I’m a twit the rest of her stories uploaded

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Becky did a live with Brooke once and said she had no interest in Hinch, she said she knows how to clean and doesn’t need to follow anyone showing her how to do it.

Guess who she is following now? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone been sick a little bit I’m their mouth at that video she has just posted and why does she have holes at her breast area on that t shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s giving us plenty to talk about today and not in a good way
MOTHS? Quick Becky! Beg for moth balls!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it’s ok for Beggy to throw shade whenever she feels like it but how dare anyone do that to her. Double standards much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘It was a nice pink, perfect for a little girls bedroom’ so perfect for you then? Never seen such an old haggard woman act so much like a little girl. Can’t believe some absolute mug has actually made those plaques for the alcoholics shed. I know they’ve probably done it for the advertising etc. But there are so many better and more deserving people they could have gifted to who don’t have bought followers. Omg what is that bleeping girl power shirt, she definitely thinks she’s younger than she is. Or thinks she can get away with it! I wouldn’t be seen wearing that I would probably get beaten up. I would actually punch myself if I wore that. Even my 9 year old niece wears better clothes! What is that woman on? I know she’s drunk all the time but she must be on crack as well. Wow do we really need a tutorial on how to clean a fan? It’s not hard to unscrew something and clean it. She’s such a dumb arse and she thinks everyone else is as dumb as her! She honestly thinks she’s invented cleaning a fan.. believe it or not Beggy it has been done before! You’re not the first person to ever do it. Sad cow. ‘It’s really easy’ yeah it is... so why are you posting about it? Dumb duck. ‘You can type in Ebay any sort of word and then you find that they sort of come up’ OH MY GOD OH MY ACTUAL GOD 😂😂😂 is she for real? Does she not think we bleeping know that.. that’s how Ebay works and the entire internet. By the way guys if you wanna come on tattle just type in tattle and it will come up.. 😂 what an actual twit. ‘I’ve put it on my highlights cos I know in 2 weeks time i’ll still be getting questions about where my t-shirts from’ I very much doubt it unless your followers are under 10. ‘I know Christmas is a few months away but it will soon be here’ *orgasm noise* this woman is not normal is she? Who the hell does that? She’s an absolute nutter 😂 how cringe are the time lapse cleaning videos... and the fact she’s played ‘9 to 5’ over it, is that supposed to be ironic? The woman hardly works. struggling so much for content she’s come up with these stupid ideas and the ticking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why? Apparently Poundland do ‘kebab sticks’ believe it or not Becky everywhere does them! We don’t all have to type in kebab sticks on eBay to get them. I wonder if she puts that makeup brush back on her dressing table after she’s cleaned the candles with it? Is that why her face looks dirty all the time? ‘They’re supposed to go inside a wardrobe but I like having everything on show’ yeah that’s you all over isn’t it. Showing off everything you have cos it makes you feel superior to everyone else, when in fact it’s just a load of crap, 50 pairs of jeans that are probably older than Brooke that you never wear just so it looks like you have loads of stuff, when you could give them to charity and someone who has barely anything can make use of them! Just like most of your other crap! Although to be fair a lot of it should just be chucked in the bin it’s that tacky! Like your collection of ugly t shirts that only you would wear. ‘I can come in here it’s like a room’ that’s cos it is a bleeping room so well done you absolute div. ‘before anyone says omg where are Jason’s clothes’ (not reading on here are ya bec 😉) ‘Jason has got a huge walk in wardrobe as well’ no hun that’s not huge and it’s not a walk in wardrobe, it’s a bleeping cupboard. You have two bedrooms full of your crap and poor Jason that pays for everything including the house has a tiny cupboard! ‘We all have a lot of clothes in this house’ Brooke has a normal wardrobe and so does Jason.. it’s only you that has 2 bedrooms full to the brim of your tit! Who do you actually think you’re fooling here? We can all see it! ‘It’s each to their own we had a bed in there and it didn’t work for us’ didn’t work for you you mean.. as I’m pretty sure Jason doesn’t go in there to do his hair and makeup. twit. No wonder he’s never at home I bet he can’t stand it being there. Half the time he probably tells her he’s on a ‘long bike ride’ when actually he’s gone to his mates or down the pub just to get away from her and all the chaos. I feel sorry for him. Mac is hardly ever there and even Brooke tells her to duck off. Why can’t she take the hint and realise she’s pissing everyone off and she needs to calm the duck down. She’s like a hyperactive annoying child. Hate to break it to you Beggy but that top is see through and you’re not 21 anymore... omg that dancing and her tits jiggling actually made me feel physically sick 🤢🤢🤢 she is so vile it’s unreal! ‘When I can I let my hair down and have fun’ that’s all the time you ridiculous cretin! ‘When I can’ you don’t do anything else! Stop acting like you have a life and responsibilities, you have everything given to you on a plate and work part time in a kids arcade! You’re not important hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone quickly update me on the babydrama please? What happened?

Reactions: 1
Can someone quickly update me on the babydrama please? What happened?
She put a story up saying she was getting messages from people saying they hope her unborn grandchild dies. Then she quickly deleted it when she realised people knew she was lying. Nobody’s heard her talk about the baby since

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She put a story up saying she was getting messages from people saying they hope her unborn grandchild dies. Then she quickly deleted it when she realised people knew she was lying. Nobody’s heard her talk about the baby since
Oh dear, I was wondering why she was no longer talking about it! Thank you :)

Reactions: 2
When she feels under attack she comes out with something dramatic to try and deflect from the fact she’s a twit, the baby lie being one and when she shared that her Mother has skin cancer (according to Beggy it’s the best cancer to get, her words not mine) Let’s face it if she really did get such a sick message about the baby she would’ve screenshot it in the hope for sympathy. Bet that’s why Mac and Phoebe have gone quiet on her!

Reactions: 8
Besties Bar my arse! 😂 Swingers shed would’ve been more accurate! Jason wasn’t on any long bike ride today, the only bike he was riding was Dawn 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘It was a nice pink, perfect for a little girls bedroom’ so perfect for you then? Never seen such an old haggard woman act so much like a little girl. Can’t believe some absolute mug has actually made those plaques for the alcoholics shed. I know they’ve probably done it for the advertising etc. But there are so many better and more deserving people they could have gifted to who don’t have bought followers. Omg what is that bleeping girl power shirt, she definitely thinks she’s younger than she is. Or thinks she can get away with it! I wouldn’t be seen wearing that I would probably get beaten up. I would actually punch myself if I wore that. Even my 9 year old niece wears better clothes! What is that woman on? I know she’s drunk all the time but she must be on crack as well. Wow do we really need a tutorial on how to clean a fan? It’s not hard to unscrew something and clean it. She’s such a dumb arse and she thinks everyone else is as dumb as her! She honestly thinks she’s invented cleaning a fan.. believe it or not Beggy it has been done before! You’re not the first person to ever do it. Sad cow. ‘It’s really easy’ yeah it is... so why are you posting about it? Dumb duck. ‘You can type in Ebay any sort of word and then you find that they sort of come up’ OH MY GOD OH MY ACTUAL GOD 😂😂😂 is she for real? Does she not think we bleeping know that.. that’s how Ebay works and the entire internet. By the way guys if you wanna come on tattle just type in tattle and it will come up.. 😂 what an actual twit. ‘I’ve put it on my highlights cos I know in 2 weeks time i’ll still be getting questions about where my t-shirts from’ I very much doubt it unless your followers are under 10. ‘I know Christmas is a few months away but it will soon be here’ *orgasm noise* this woman is not normal is she? Who the hell does that? She’s an absolute nutter 😂 how cringe are the time lapse cleaning videos... and the fact she’s played ‘9 to 5’ over it, is that supposed to be ironic? The woman hardly works. struggling so much for content she’s come up with these stupid ideas and the ticking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why? Apparently Poundland do ‘kebab sticks’ believe it or not Becky everywhere does them! We don’t all have to type in kebab sticks on eBay to get them. I wonder if she puts that makeup brush back on her dressing table after she’s cleaned the candles with it? Is that why her face looks dirty all the time? ‘They’re supposed to go inside a wardrobe but I like having everything on show’ yeah that’s you all over isn’t it. Showing off everything you have cos it makes you feel superior to everyone else, when in fact it’s just a load of crap, 50 pairs of jeans that are probably older than Brooke that you never wear just so it looks like you have loads of stuff, when you could give them to charity and someone who has barely anything can make use of them! Just like most of your other crap! Although to be fair a lot of it should just be chucked in the bin it’s that tacky! Like your collection of ugly t shirts that only you would wear. ‘I can come in here it’s like a room’ that’s cos it is a bleeping room so well done you absolute div. ‘before anyone says omg where are Jason’s clothes’ (not reading on here are ya bec 😉) ‘Jason has got a huge walk in wardrobe as well’ no hun that’s not huge and it’s not a walk in wardrobe, it’s a bleeping cupboard. You have two bedrooms full of your crap and poor Jason that pays for everything including the house has a tiny cupboard! ‘We all have a lot of clothes in this house’ Brooke has a normal wardrobe and so does Jason.. it’s only you that has 2 bedrooms full to the brim of your tit! Who do you actually think you’re fooling here? We can all see it! ‘It’s each to their own we had a bed in there and it didn’t work for us’ didn’t work for you you mean.. as I’m pretty sure Jason doesn’t go in there to do his hair and makeup. twit. No wonder he’s never at home I bet he can’t stand it being there. Half the time he probably tells her he’s on a ‘long bike ride’ when actually he’s gone to his mates or down the pub just to get away from her and all the chaos. I feel sorry for him. Mac is hardly ever there and even Brooke tells her to duck off. Why can’t she take the hint and realise she’s pissing everyone off and she needs to calm the duck down. She’s like a hyperactive annoying child. Hate to break it to you Beggy but that top is see through and you’re not 21 anymore... omg that dancing and her tits jiggling actually made me feel physically sick 🤢🤢🤢 she is so vile it’s unreal! ‘When I can I let my hair down and have fun’ that’s all the time you ridiculous cretin! ‘When I can’ you don’t do anything else! Stop acting like you have a life and responsibilities, you have everything given to you on a plate and work part time in a kids arcade! You’re not important hun.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3

Brilliant 👏🏼 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.