Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gin is on sale in Aldi, quick grab your purse and spend even more money.

What happened to the drinks fridge? Watch it be shown soon, if she still has it.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh she's such an old hag, if that was my mum I'd be having a bleeping word she needs to grow up and stop acting like a teenager and with her awful fashion sense. bleeping teeth like piano keys awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has he put a shed in the garden and calling it a bar 😂😂😂
What’s wrong with their house
I thought he was opening an actual bar 😂😂
Isit so he can play bartender 😂
I honestly can’t stop laughing at this. It’s like when you go nursery and they have a play shop set up with a broken keyboard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she stopped spending so much she could give up her job and be at home pottering all day. Im shocked she’s not turned into a charity shop maniac I’ve seen what some of the resellers can get she would be in heaven. No more waiting for Sunday bootsales 😳

Reactions: 4
Talk about double standards ! The non stop shite she accepts and has the cheek to call out other Instagram accounts out for being paid ? You received hundreds of pounds worth off free product and say how amazing it is. Your paid in product! It’s just the same you twit. She thinks she’s an expert 🤦🏼‍♀️

No big companies are offering her anything ! If the pound shop came knocking she would actually piss her pants. #AD #AD #AD

Oh Beggy you need to state AD - Affiliate for all your shite swipe ups - people need to be informed for every 2p you get from them.

Oh and more digs at Hinch this morning. She sooooo wants to be her

Reactions: 13
‘Was supposed to have my eyelashes done but Ambers poorly’ she’s not poorly becks she just can’t stand being that close to your dog breath. No one can. ‘It’s gin week at Aldi this week’ am I the only one that cringed out at that! Gin week ffs 😂😂 only she would know that the alcoholic old bint. ‘Now that I’m not having my lashes done I’m just gonna go to the gym’ or did she mean Gin?? 🤔 how many times does she wanna go on about her ‘super king bed’ no one cares!!!! She always says the same bleeping thing, I knew what she was gonna say before she even said it.. ‘changing a super king bed is like going to the gym!’ Well you’ve wasted Jason’s money on a gym membership then haven’t you you ugly old troll. Find something original to talk about, something that you haven’t said 10,000 times that’s actually interesting! Jason’s on a bike ride again.. the mans never home! If he’s not working he’s out, don’t blame him she must drive him insane. How boring are her stories this morning seriously.. that ‘thursday Rant, no not a rant, Thursday like I do’ shut up mate, just get back to your pottering around you freak. ‘We’re all just winging at it’ do you mean ‘winging it’ 🙄🙄🙄 ffs she’s so dumb. ‘Instagram is an app, as long as your family are ok’ so why don’t you ever put your bleeping phone down and spend time with them? She makes me sick with her high and mighty inspirational speeches, who does she actually think she is? ‘Girl power’ 😂😂😂 and the cringy bleeping dancing ‘this is me’ tit. Honestly she’s an embarrassment, I literally cringe for her 😬😬🤢 tapping the bleeping hoover with her period nails again, she’s the most annoying thing to ever walk the planet. How many bleeping stories has she done today it’s not even 11am and it’s taken me about half an hour to watch this mornings stories. The woman needs to get a life! I find it so cringe when she goes all hyper like she’s had too many lolly pops, like when she went ‘LOVE ITTTT’ all aggressive wtf is that even about? 😂😂

I hate it when she looks sideways when trying to be funny,.
bleeping hate that! She looks like a right prick! Does that and then goes ‘yeah’. Please stop 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been offered £600 to advertise radiators but I said no...
duck off, Beggy!
You’d have done it for £6 you bloody great big fibber 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, Beggy, stop going to bed in the same vest top you wore under your jumper the day before & still have on today 🤢
No wonder you only have 4 items in your laundry basket!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her saying don’t believe what others say as they are probably being paid loads to say it.

You have about 6 hoovers gifted to you and every one of them is amazing.

You are a rep for Soul candles and claim you sleep better because of them. You don’t even light your candles. She was gifted one of psycho Tom’s candles and said it was amazing ffs.

Hope your daft followers see right through you you lying idiot.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.