Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched this story and was laughing at it so much lol my husband said what u laughing at I said how thick she is and then went on to explain about the ted bundy thing too and her telling everyone it’s a true story he couldn’t believe it he was like but she’s quite old how does she not know who he is I said she’s only 40 he asked to see her couldn’t believe she’s only 40!

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t mean anything. Don’t believe everything you see. They could be up to their eyeballs in debt!

Jesus Christ I know she looks old anyway but she actually looks like an old woman here, she looks about 70
Wonder why she looks like a hag so young?! Sun Beds?

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t mean anything. Don’t believe everything you see. They could be up to their eyeballs in debt!
Yeah that’s why they’ve just booked a holiday to Vegas.. that’s the first thing you do when you’re in debt instead of using that 3k to pay off your debts

It’s worrying how we know all of this.

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s why they’ve just booked a holiday to Vegas.. that’s the first thing you do when you’re in debt instead of using that 3k to pay off your debts
That's exactly how people get in to debt though they do other things rather than paying outstanding stuff

Reactions: 5
That's exactly how people get in to debt though they do other things rather than paying outstanding stuff
And how people eventually lose their houses. We had one on our road last year get their car towed and everything

That suitcase she gave away another fixed comp. only does it to get in with the big accounts which in turn will give her more followers because they’ve tagged how happy they are to have “won” beggys comp. it needs stopping.

Reactions: 7
So now she’s mentioned she’s nearly at 60k so people will share her account.

Is this not the same person who says she won’t share people’s accounts for followers, you need to work hard to gain them??

Reactions: 10
So now she’s mentioned she’s nearly at 60k so people will share her account.

Is this not the same person who says she won’t share people’s accounts for followers, you need to work hard to gain them??
Exactly! She never shouts out accounts really only a few now and then, half her followers are just fake or gained through competitions or off here not because they like her!
She seriously needs a reality check!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.