Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Beggy for a few days. I got lost in a rabbit hole arguing with a Hincher and lost hours of my life. I see Beggy is still talking drivel and her content is worse than ever. Don’t think I’ve missed much other than postboxes being given as birthday gifts 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈 WTAF??!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not defending beggy in any way but it seems that her mum wanted that post box, I would rather ask someone what they want and get that rather than something they’d hate a bit like my sister in-law who bought me candles from the pound shop for my 30th i tit you not, POUNDLAND!!! Ffs it’s still a hideous post box though!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched Beggy for a few days. I got lost in a rabbit hole arguing with a Hincher and lost hours of my life. I see Beggy is still talking drivel and her content is worse than ever. Don’t think I’ve missed much other than postboxes being given as birthday gifts 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈 WTAF??!
She does because she's original and thinks out of the box. 🙄

Where are they all sitting for this birthday dinner? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I actually caught a glimpse of tonight's menu...

Starter : Garlic Mushrooms but hold the mushroom

Main : Kung Po ( Sieved) with a side of apple coleslaw ( Half mayo, Half Salad cream as she doesn't like mayo 🥴)

Dessert : Lemon Cheesecake but hold the damn cheese 🤦🏻‍♀️

Enjoy beauts 💁🏻‍♀️
Hang on, what about the pineapple burgers and half a cake. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is stuck on the balloon balls up? Is it tissue paper? Did she actually stick tit roll to balloons and call it a decoration. 🤮

Reactions: 1
She does because she's original and thinks out of the box. 🙄

Hang on, what about the pineapple burgers and half a cake. 😋
I don’t think I’ll ever understand her logic of the half a cake thing! 😱🙄

Reactions: 2
Becky love when you read this just a little tip, because you have had people from outside your household in your house you are best giving the areas they have been in a bloody good clean before parking your lazy arse in front of the tv 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If only Beggy had a nice big dining table for her to family to sit around, maybe in the conservatory 🧐....oh hold on...she did, pre scout hut 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all alright and having a good Monday. I'm here, sorry I've been quiet, I got up ... So Yeah. I went out earlier obviously, but then I came back ... So yeah, obviously I'm in my house now, I've been out though, hope you're all ok .... So Yeah .... Hope your Monday is going well .... So yeah ... Oh hang on beauts I need to tuck a bit of hair behind my ear 100 times, it's a little thing I do . So Yeah, hope you're all ok and having a good day .... I'm here alone, just having a cuppa, neighbours live next door , so yeah, I'll catchya in a bit 🤷

She is so bleeping BORING !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.