Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even ask Jason before she decorates? It's his house!

Looks shite anyway.
I wonder this constantly. I know a few people have said he just lets her get on with it , the spending yes, but surely it must piss him off having crap moved around, too much clutter and the constant changes ?! How could it not? Can you imagine, you come home from your shift and you just want to relax for the evening and the house has been turned upside down without you knowing? My husband would not be impressed. And likewise neither would I if he did that without consulting me. It’s the weirdest relationship. I’d say it’s like he’s just a lodger but no doubt he’s paying the mortgage so 🤷‍♀️😂...

I was just coming to say the same thing. She slept in the black vest from Monday and last night slept in the white vest from yesterday.
Absolutely vile
That’s so gross...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She is as high as a kite this morning cos she's out shopping AGAIN and getting attention.
This room is all we are going to hear about now until she gets another airbrain idea to throw some more paint around.
I'll give it 3 months tops before she does her bedroom.

Change brings engagement, engagement brings money, money is the only thing that makes Beggy happy so the circle never ends.

Reactions: 23
Her constant clawing at her chest is making me itch, you know like when someone starts talking about nits and it makes your head itch? I have that feeling everytime I watch her now!
That gulp where her mouth is so obviously dry but she’s soo desperate to talk to all her ‘friends’ she doesn’t get a drink and brush her teeth first, is just repulsive

Reactions: 11
She is as high as a kite this morning cos she's out shopping AGAIN and getting attention.
This room is all we are going to hear about now until she gets another airbrain idea to throw some more paint around.
I'll give it 3 months tops before she does her bedroom.

Change brings engagement, engagement brings money, money is the only thing that makes Beggy happy so the circle never ends.
Do you really think she makes that much money from Insta ? I’m clueless about how it works but I honestly just think people follow her for shits and giggles. I cannot imagine she makes that much. Hinch yes as she’s a ‘ celebrity ‘ and people are buying into the lifestyle but Beggy? Who would want her life ?? 🤣

Reactions: 9
“Oh look” look at what Beggy? Look at all the art and craft things in the art and craft shop? Holy tit balls, someone pass me another coffee! 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
“Oh look” look at what Beggy? Look at all the art and craft things in the art and craft shop? Holy tit balls, someone pass me another coffee! 🤷‍♀️😂
Can you imagine working there, still feeling anxious about working during these times, hoping people are sensible and buying what they are touching and SHE comes in, filming, touching & fingering all kinds? You'd want to tell her to duck off, wouldn't you? 🙄🤬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No wayyyyyy I’m surprised she hasn’t sold a story for money on her dodgy eyebrows
I think she does mention them when she gets them done which is such a bad thing to do, imagine if one of her followers goes there and has a bad experience!

Reactions: 4
Beggy colour blind again, those feathers Navy errr no beggy they look a bright blue

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m betting that the only reason she shopped at Morrison’s the other day was to get more pussy bloody willow for that room.

Reactions: 5
She has lost followers but I hope she does not promote the lady who does her eyebrows as they are so wrong.....
Seriously who in their right state of mind would film themselves like that, with bed hair, bad breath and sleepy dust congealed in the corner of their eyes.
I wouldn't even show myself like that to my nearest & dearest never mind a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 12
Seriously who in their right state of mind would film themselves like that, with bed hair, bad breath and sleepy dust congealed in the corner of their eyes.
I wouldn't even show myself like that to my nearest & dearest never mind a bunch of strangers on the internet.
I don’t even do FaceTime to family members.......but she losing followers daily so everyone is clearly seeing how boring she is, that many followers and only a few comment or like her post

Beggy colour blind again, those feathers Navy errr no beggy they look a bright blue
I thought this too! The paint and feathers I would say were both royal blue, not navy. Fifty shades of blue in that room 🙄 She talks as if she has some artistic talent when she hasn’t a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's deliriously happy after her shopathon. M&S, Hobbycraft, Next and god knows where else? She is so shallow.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.