Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all alright and having a good Monday. I'm here, sorry I've been quiet, I got up ... So Yeah. I went out earlier obviously, but then I came back ... So yeah, obviously I'm in my house now, I've been out though, hope you're all ok .... So Yeah .... Hope your Monday is going well .... So yeah ... Oh hang on beauts I need to tuck a bit of hair behind my ear 100 times, it's a little thing I do . So Yeah, hope you're all ok and having a good day .... I'm here alone, just having a cuppa, neighbours live next door , so yeah, I'll catchya in a bit 🤷

She is so bleeping BORING !!!
This had me in stitches!! The hair thing stresses me so much! Exactly how she’s explains everything

Reactions: 6
She's shopping today so she will be happy and high as a kite. Well until the high wears off 😁

Reactions: 7
All those bits she needed could have been bought in Morrisons.
She only sold a linen basket on marketplace the other week and now she is buying another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman has a spending addiction!

Reactions: 17
All those bits she needed could have been bought in Morrisons.
She only sold a linen basket on marketplace the other week and now she is buying another one 🤷🏻‍♀️
The woman has a spending addiction!
Was the one she sold not a nice lined wicker one? Why would you replace that with a crap plastic one?! (And is it just me that feels bit sick at the thought of a second hand washing basket?)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Was the one she sold not a nice lined wicker one? Why would you replace that with a crap plastic one?! (And is it just me that feels bit sick at the thought of a second hand washing basket?)
You aren't alone, who'd want a basket that's had someone else's skid marked knickers and boxers in in their home 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Could she have not got all those drinks and sweets over at Morrison’s yesterday? 🙄
She puts so much sugar and crap into her body which is why she looks like grannyhomesweethome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet she's not wearing gloves or a mask when shopping either 🙄 Selfish twit!

Reactions: 2
When she is showing the stuff from Home Bargains she actually says I didn’t actually need anything! Then why the F* did you go in? It’s not as if there is a deadly virus about or anything 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Back to picking up tat in home bargains then putting it back down. Scruffy cow.

Also "there wasn't anything in there that I needed, just got some bits I needed" is she stupid or?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
From 10th July it's mandatory to wear masks when you go shopping in Scotland.
In my opinion they should have the same rule in England as well. There are too many Beggys around who don't give a tit and go around spreading their germs to everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In my opinion they should have the same rule in England as well. There are too many Beggys around who don't give a tit and go around spreading their germs to everyone else.
I completely agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s no way she has things to return to Next again! This is the woman who orders things on a whim and never returns them if they aren’t right she just uses them anyway! Like the awning and the radiator covers! She’s just saying it as an excuse to go shite shopping round home bargains to show people what crap she’s bought!

Reactions: 12
Her legs look like ET’s finger. I’ve seen more meat on a toothpick

Seconded! It should be mandatory for Beggy to wear one for life, preferably one that covers her whole face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.