Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she needs to either:
A) moisturise her body
B) see a doctor about that scratching it is not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was by far my favourite part of her stories when random symbols showed up but she tried to act cool, as if nothing was happening ๐Ÿ˜‚
F578920F-CB3E-4551-8A45-D54073089982.jpeg
50E20E97-864E-4162-AF00-8BFDAC5B52CF.jpeg
50F8F64F-79A3-4D41-9569-F4ACA05CF742.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What is it with these so called influencers, due to lockdown they have no content, boring as & desperate. Between Smeggy & the few others I watch all they've done is spend money whilst not working & have the damn cheek to moan about others not social distancing when they're non essential shopping all the time. They're being paid furlough money whilst us key workers are out working & they're still begging freebies & doing swipe ups ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Giving her little tip last week about how she always buys neutral curtains so she can change up a room ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The grey ones would have looked better anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Stop spending on shite and save to get those ceilings and floors sorted (canโ€™t believe she got the same orange floor into the โ€˜cedar houseโ€™ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ)

And those sofas ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine some poor person went and borrowed or placed on a credit card an order for ยฃ150 next curtains as they go with everything so weโ€™re worth the money and then 4 days later she has changed them.......

I reckon she has a credit card and thinks she will make it as an influencer so will clear it

Reactions: 6
Just told my daughter to scrap her Fine Art and Philosophy degree and buy a plastic tub & spray paint instead, I mean who needs to study art when Beggy is the next Frida Kahlo
๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Since she's moved around the sofa the rug doesn't sit right in relation to the room The thing she's got the blanket and vases on isn't central and so doesn't serve as a table or a foot stool. (Which even is it) It all looks odd!

Reactions: 5
Imagine paying 150 for curtains I canโ€™t even cope... ยฃ150!!
I canโ€™t even hate watch this woman anymore
This is petty and I feel really horrible saying it but she over pronounces every single word and it is so annoying I canโ€™t listen. sometimes I find myself doing it in my head and have to check myself ๐Ÿ™„
I paid ยฃ150 for a pair for my living room and then another ยฃ150 for my dining room, however Iโ€™ve had them 7 years and I wash them and clean them and dust them so they were an investment. Not like the throwaway commodity Beggy has ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
im in shock all that money for curtains the woman is off her head she needa help with all the spending i want whatever tree shes picking money from always showing off about how much money she has people are starving in this world! People sleeping on the streets people worried about bills mental health and there is becky big mouth bragging about what she has she is all about herself greedy woman she is! Sorry but she gets on my nerves

Reactions: 7
Thead suggestion:

Beggy now thinks her house flows but we all know it's just for the insta show

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.