Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brookeblessher has gone for a nice little shopping trip today to lakeside! FFS! Some people!
Sod the 40K dead lets pop to primark!
I know, there's talk of a second lockdown where I live because there's been surge of cases in the city where I live. Then you've got this muppet!!

I get what you mean, but I’ve been to a couple of shops and the social distancing has been better than that BBQ Becky had last week!😂
I've been to two in the last couple of weeks, clarkes and next. There set up was great and the ppe for staff was better than the primary school I work in. 😳

Reactions: 3
If people want to go shopping then that's their choice the thing with princess brooke and the rest of the Evans clan have constantly broken lockdown and don't know the meaning of social distancing

Reactions: 5
When she does shopping on the sly I’ve noticed that she doesn’t show people her purchases. All of a sudden she appears wearing a dress from Poundland or whatever and she says - got it a few weeks ago. Like she has been just lately!

if something bad has happened (and I hope it’s not) then she’s a total despicable person for posting those stories nobody in their right mind would do that,surely!!

I haven't been on here for weeks and I only search for HER on Insta when I've been in here reading what mindless drivel she has been infecting the internet with.... I cannot believe she is still bleeping going at it, full throttle! What an absolute Instabeast she is 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
intu who I’m sure owns lakeside went into administrationon Friday
I'm actually sad at this. I go to (did) Lakeside a couple of times a year for a girlie shopping day out (I live 100miles away) and used to save up for it to go and have a good restock + visit Ikea too. I definitely wouldn't even think of going at the moment, let alone want to as I'm still very cautious, I popped to B&Q today and the q was massive although people were (on the whole) doing the right thing here

Reactions: 3
3 hours ago - "I've got to pop out so I won't be on my phone for a couple of hours"

1 hour ago - "Sorry been so quiet just been one of them days.... blah blah blah Sunday"

So, yeah... 🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand people who post for attention being all cryptic. Another instagrammer storied in hospital last year, crying in the waiting room while her husbands nan was rushed in and passed away. Made it all about herself. All for attention on the gram, Ffs who does that? These instagrammers need to get a life!

Reactions: 16
Facebook poster ; OMG I am so upset, I can't believe what's happened #RAGING

Friend 1; What's up babe, you ok?

Facebook poster ; Inbox me hun.

Friend 2; Hope you're ok?

Facebook poster ; Yeah, I'm ok, but I don't really want to talk about it.

FFS duck OFF, ATTENTION SEEKING ARSEWHIPE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I bleeping hate that attention seeking tit! 😡 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If people wanna go to the shops now, whatever, fine, they’re open, but what really annoys me is people sharing pictures of them with people they don’t live with (brookes obv not gone shopping on her own) and not explaining. Like if her boyfriend or whoever has joined their bubble fine but explain that when you share the pic because it pisses people off who are doing this right. And if you don’t wanna explain don’t share the pic, simple 😩

Reactions: 7

THEIR ALL JUS SNAKS HUN 🐍🐍🐍🐍 KEY PIN URSELF TO URSELVES IZ ONLY WAY HUNI JUS U N THE KIDZ FROM NOW ON HAV A FAKEBOOK CULL BABEZ BUT WRIGHT YORE STATUS UPDATE AFTA. CUM ROUND WE CAN AVE A MICKDONNELS IF U LYK

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.