Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories 😡😡 folk like her fk me off. Fkn face in her phone when shes walking that dog. Our dog is always on a lead because his recall is shocking, but the amount of dogs that run up to ours while the owner either screams across oh it’s ok mine is friendly or they have no clue what their dog is doing because the have the phone in their face seriously pisses me off. I can guarantee if my dog was in any way aggressive to any these dogs I would get the blame because he’s a German shepherd - soz rant over 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And the worst dog owners around my area have either cockapoos or labradoodles 😡
Nodding insanely at this post! I’m a gsd owner. My dog is in behavioural therapy after being attacked by another dog. She was on the lead, it wasn’t. It came running over and traumatised the both of us. Thankfully she didn’t get any injuries but the mental scares to her have been huge. Her recall is fab but I have to be careful as she now tries to bolt if she sees another dog and if she can’t get away she does this silly little defensive bark and lunge - called being reactive. We’ve been in training since June last year and we’ve made massive head way. She now enjoys her walks again, I’ve got my confidence back and we are making progress. It can all be undone by one stupid rat dog bombing it over to her. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get really weird vibes from Jason and I can't quite put my finger on it. The way Beggy talks to him/about him and the way in which he replies, I honestly think that attack must have affected his mental age hugely. He reminds me of a teen who has to do adult things and has no real grasp on reality ie likes to play the big man/flaunt money. Which is where I think Beggy comes into it and almost takes advantage.

I don't mean to sound so awful but I feel like people just humour him and almost condescend him and he has no actual clue.

Reactions: 13
If arcades can’t really open she’s fucked ! Furlough stopping will mean big redundancy? A dump like that place might never re open.

What will Beggy do ? Jaysuns wage cannot keep up with her spending.

Reactions: 1
If arcades can’t really open she’s fucked ! Furlough stopping will mean big redundancy? A dump like that place might never re open.

What will Beggy do ? Jaysuns wage cannot keep up with her spending.
She only works a few hours a week at the arcades, she makes her money from adverts and swipe ups

Reactions: 2
Did she seriously ta- daa a few roast potatoes?
Is she a grown woman or an excited little girl who has just done her first class in home economics 🤦🏻‍♀️

Embarrassing old goat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was her employer I wouldn't want super spreader Evans back in the building and would be handing her p45 over

Reactions: 4
That's how she lost her back teeth...Shelley cock thrusted them down her throat.
Becky does Felixstowe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggy cleaning the slot machines, she carnt wash her self let alone keep the 2ps germ free. My god if that’s what it really comes down to, then we are doomed......cause that dirty bugger don’t no how to clean any thing. She don’t shower from 1 week to the next. And have you seen the state of her floors ? The grime In the wood floor grooves is gross.

Reactions: 6
Beggy cleaning the slot machines, she carnt wash her self let alone keep the 2ps germ free. My god if that’s what it really comes down to, then we are doomed......cause that dirty bugger don’t no how to clean any thing. She don’t shower from 1 week to the next. And have you seen the state of her floors ? The grime In the wood floor grooves is gross.
You're right, she potters without doing much. When did she last clean her windows, clean those blinds she has up in her living room.
When does she ever clean all the woodwork around the house, pulls things out to clean behind.
She does a bit of sorting out in the same two rooms and changes her bedding once a week and that's about it. She spends way too much time on her phone to really clean, everything must always be licked and promised.

Reactions: 11
You're right, she potters without doing much. When did she last clean her windows, clean those blinds she has up in her living room.
When does she ever clean all the woodwork around the house, pulls things out to clean behind.
She does a bit of sorting out in the same two rooms and changes her bedding once a week and that's about it. She spends way too much time on her phone to really clean, everything must always be licked and promised.
She couldn’t do a proper clean in that house there’s so much tat everywhere it would take a day per room to do stuff properly and that’s only the spaces we see! It will be a hoarders paradise the rest of it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have just been looking back on her page, she used to half look after herself....... some of the photos look decent she looks clean, tidy and not in stupid cheap tit tops. He face looks clean not dirty nappy brown, her hair when a shorter bob style looked nice, she didn’t have that stupid bleeping fringe hanging down constantly. And her house yes it was full but now it’s just heaving with tat. Most influencers seem to get nicer homes, nicer bits and bobs, yes all gifted but they have show homes. she has filled her home with tit. Her clothes makeup skin everything about her has gone down hill.......... Don’t get it at all I really don’t

Reactions: 7
She’s got to go to spec savers to get new glasses, because she cans find hers. Get out of bed and bleeping look for them ya lazy witch!! 😡

They’re obviously having a laugh etc and that doesn’t matter but whoever posted that photo publicly is an asshole. I presume Dawn? I wouldn’t speak to someone who took a photo of me like that and put it out for the world to see.
She must have seen it and not objected!

Reactions: 8
She couldn’t do a proper clean in that house there’s so much tat everywhere it would take a day per room to do stuff properly and that’s only the spaces we see! It will be a hoarders paradise the rest of it x
It really would. When I clean I gut a room - clean all surfaces, all glass and windows, Hoover carpet, wipe skirting boards and even steam the sofa etc. She just moves crap from one place to another. Definitely a hoarder. It’s quite depressing really.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.