beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone has already said, if Brooke was there we would have a run down, she always tells us what they're all doing, even the dog (dolly, not brooke 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don’t they go on a bike ride together ? Jason’s always off out on his own now she’s going on her own ... there’s definitely not much love and affection in the cottage ... they do nothing together

She's got that sad voice on again, the one that she often pulls out the bag when she's anticipating a backlash from her own actions, trying to act all butter wouldn't melt. I think she feels as though as long as she talks on instagram and rabbits on about shite, things will be swept under the carpet. Its total damage control, act all innocent now, following rules etc so when she is called out and she's possibly forced to address it, her sheep have recent proof that Beggy is a good person. The touching seems to me to be self soothing.

Guilty voice Beggy today , praise the lord she has finally realised her plants ain't ivy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know everything but they don’t have a very good reputation in Our town , one of my family members daughter knows Brooke from school and she’s a piece of work . Beggy is just as thick and scummy as she comes across. Brooke always takin beggys car because she’s prob embarrassed of her own, and it disappears for days during lockdown
That would explain why Becky is having to ride her bike today for the first time in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been for a bike ride dressed like that, on a mans bike...... load of bollox. We’re not all as bleeping stupid as she looks🤬

Reactions: 9
On another note, Jaysun is on strava and bloody hell that man travels some distance just to get away ha!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just come on quick to say after her talking about her friend Amy and the dog walks she defo went to say she had a fag 😂

• Haha
Just come on quick to say after her talking about her friend Amy and the dog walks she defo went to say she had a fag 😂
Hahaha yes she was deffo about to say having a fag! Wonder how long before she reads on here and deletes the story🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just went back to look she definitely was going to say she had a fag 😂😂

• Haha
Omg you guys miss nothing! 😂 she totally did! That explains the horrid skin/mouth wrinkles then. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.