Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember who it was she admitted to doing the paid ad for? Was it Trust-a-Trader? Check-a-Trade? Something like that? Reporting her to HMRC for undeclared income and I know that was one she admitted being paid for.

Reactions: 2
She’s totally reading this every day as her stories are getting less and less, no drunken stories for a while (I say drunken when I mean prestending to be drunk because she knows people love Nikki westholmes stories when she’s 10 sheets to the wind so Beggy thought that’s what the people wanted) and she’s now saying “I’m pottering about” where as before we would get all the stories showing us what she was doing.
For sure she is, the fake drunk stories are so stupid, she’s not funny in the slightest Nikki when drunk is hilarious because she do t give a tit what people think of her or put a persona on unlike beggy baggy tits..... do you remember when she went through a faze of saying “ purchased” well trying to at least like how Nikki says it! 🤔😖😖
Only stories she shows are her add swipe ups!
She’s out though tomorrow so we might be in for a drunken, shaking her phone at a glass of gin stories... oh and it’s a beggy double whammy beggy becky and beggy brooke!

Can anyone remember who it was she admitted to doing the paid ad for? Was it Trust-a-Trader? Check-a-Trade? Something like that? Reporting her to HMRC for undeclared income and I know that was one she admitted being paid for.
Trust a trade I think it was because Rosie at home 46 something did the exact same add more or less word for word! Will be on their pages I think 🤔

Reactions: 2
It was rated people. I looked at them off the back of her story but made sure I didn’t follow any of her links to it

Reactions: 4
Ffs 😂 bought a plant #lifeisarollercoaster mate why??? And why has she tagged homesweethome 3 times?! 😂 the woman’s a plank
That’s why she’s been feeling so tired with all this rollercoaster shenanigans.

Why does her daughter tag along to all her nights out with her friends. I find that really sad tbh. She clearly has lost all her mates for being a stuck up self obsessed brat

Reactions: 9
I know, posting how last night she went to see friends, again no visit to “ mummy” “ momma bear “ 😖 bleeping cringe!
Lmao straighten the teeth and sort the face! 🤣

They actually resemble her legs too!🤣🤣🤮🤮
Im not getting another packet just to do the legs with the toes they taste bleeping horrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously she is like an actual 5 year old getting excited over some ugly jumper with an ice cream on it. I can’t believe she actually likes and wears tit like that! She’s worse than that Tina off Eastenders 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to tell her that light she ordered, isn’t doing her any favours 👀😂😂, looks about 60 and the tan on her face 👀😂😂

Reactions: 6
The slavering sniffing and every thing on her story this morning when she had 'message after message' about her typo.... Ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So the light phone holder thing she’s brought, she’s going to buy another for downstairs?? Ummmm just unclip and take it down with you, what a dimwit! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How long did it take Brooke to get hold of it and start getting off with herself using it! It’s cringey how vain she is!

• Haha
Omg she’s going out drinking AGAIN. I know it’s Saturday night but when you’ve been out drinking 3 times in the week already shouldn’t you have a night off? Go see your mum perhaps? bleeping twit. I wish I could go to her house and burn all her flip flops

• Haha
Omg she’s going out drinking AGAIN. I know it’s Saturday night but when you’ve been out drinking 3 times in the week already shouldn’t you have a night off? Go see your mum perhaps? bleeping twit. I wish I could go to her house and burn all her flip flops
Or slap her with one?

Reactions: 3
#lifeisarollercoasterenjoytheride

I can't cope with this, it makes me piss every time I see it🤣 the husband thinks I'm mad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s she claimed she’s gone to the boots sale and then popped to DAWWNNAAAAYYYSSSSS for a ‘cuppa’ yet has 2 bottles of Prosecco in front of her at 10am???

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.