Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god why all this nonsense needing a nap every afternoon. Really your 40 I’m older and work. 40 hours plus. . I don’t need to have a sleep Get a grip. Really. . Sad sad

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Of course she’s away shopping again🙄🙄, how the hell do they have any money left?🤔, poor Jason is probably out working every hour he can, to afford her to shop the way she does... and someone needs to have a word, she’s going to be a nana as she says, and dresses like she’s the age of her daughter 👀😂.

Reactions: 3
Good god why all this nonsense needing a nap every afternoon. Really your 40 I’m older and work. 40 hours plus. . I don’t need to have a sleep Get a grip. Really. . Sad sad
Her napping is actually getting ridiculous its every single day now and for hours I’m not sure how she fits it in she would never be able to go to proper work, I wonder if it’s coz she’s malnourished, she barely eats so her body has no fuel so she must be constantly exhausted

Reactions: 8
Napping is probably her way of not having to eat, i know (from experience) excessive sleeping can be linked to depression and anxiety as a way of your brain blocking out the thoughts. I don’t know how she can claim she hasn’t got any mental health issues, she’s the absolute epitome of someone who would massively benefit from some form of counselling, for her excessive spending habits alone!

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she’s been shopping again today had a nap and to the gym no seeing her mum after she’s so concerned apparently she saw her all of 5 minutes yesterday

Reactions: 6
Her napping is actually getting ridiculous its every single day now and for hours I’m not sure how she fits it in she would never be able to go to proper work, I wonder if it’s coz she’s malnourished, she barely eats so her body has no fuel so she must be constantly exhausted
And when she does eat it’s absolutely tit, as she doesn’t like fruit or veg apparently (child) so she just eats processed foods, she goes to m&s and buys ready meals and thinks that’s a fancy dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve never seen her cook a proper meal

Napping is probably her way of not having to eat, i know (from experience) excessive sleeping can be linked to depression and anxiety as a way of your brain blocking out the thoughts. I don’t know how she can claim she hasn’t got any mental health issues, she’s the absolute epitome of someone who would massively benefit from some form of counselling, for her excessive spending habits alone!
Alcohol makes you tired too.. just saying 😂

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s been shopping again today had a nap and to the gym no seeing her mum after she’s so concerned apparently she saw her all of 5 minutes yesterday
Now this is what I thought so much concern, yet she hasn't even popped in for a cuppa. Yet she can go buy a pot of sea weed.............. 🙄 and yet more tacky trousers. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I remember a while back she said her competitions would never make you follow another instagrammer as she didn’t agree with it. It would be just her and the company, so why does she keep promoting this cherry ‘voice that makes you want to kill yourself ’ manor. Is it because she is promoting herself as an instagram mentor.

Reactions: 2
Hummmm day off you’d be round your mums first thing with all the “ fuss” she made over it in the start now nothing like she’s not bothered at all... but then she wasn’t even going to see her on the day of the operation says it all really! #shitdaughter #anythingforattention

Reactions: 6
Hummmm day off you’d be round your mums first thing with all the “ fuss” she made over it in the start now nothing like she’s not bothered at all... but then she wasn’t even going to see her on the day of the operation says it all really! #shitdaughter #anythingforattention
She’s just disgusting, using her mum like that for the sympathy 😤 she needs a good slap, might knock her teeth into a better shape 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think that ‘coming to you live’ thing she just did was the cringiest one yet. Why has she started doing it again all of a sudden? Please stoppppp 😂🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I think that ‘coming to you live’ thing she just did was the cringiest one yet. Why has she started doing it again all of a sudden? Please stoppppp 😂🤢🤢🤢
And she has also mentioned her ‘friend’ P&K interiors for the first time in ages 🤔

She’s totally reading this every day as her stories are getting less and less, no drunken stories for a while (I say drunken when I mean prestending to be drunk because she knows people love Nikki westholmes stories when she’s 10 sheets to the wind so Beggy thought that’s what the people wanted) and she’s now saying “I’m pottering about” where as before we would get all the stories showing us what she was doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.