BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading thought and seen the comments about the door in the shed but where does this door lead too. ? This women has more doors leading places in to this house than my local b&q

As for the swipe up to swan what an absolute disgrace this women is

The world is on its knees crying for help to fighting an invisible killer of people of all ages and races and this beggy tangoed bleep thinks its perfectly normal to put ads and freebies up on her page.

How about sending it to your hospital for the health care workers for the nurses and doctors currently on a suicide mission trying to make people better.

How about donating some of you stockpiled hot chocolates too just to simple give them a little warmth and sugar to help them get thought this

But no you a beggy smelly old witch who's only out for what she can get from companys

I see your be kind bullshit didnt last did it.

Now duck off and repaint a room you moose

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Confused. There’s a door where I’ve placed the arrow?!?!

View attachment 99181
Why is there a massive gap? bleeping hell Beggy what have you done? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So where's all the stuff gone she was gifted previously then?? She got a full set then too. If it needs replacing that often, count me out Swan, I'm not buying!!

No more swipe ups, Ads or gifted items. I feel it's inappropriate and in very poor taste I'm afraid 😠
Did she say she was giving her mom some of the new stuff because they were a bit TOO CREAM for her cupboards? Ungrateful, spiteful witch! I hope Swan and every other company she’s ‘worked’ with have seen it and NEVER gift her so much as a single tampon! Did she even say thank you to them, because I never heard it. God I wanna smash them splinters down her throat! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It gets better and better, seeing the free stuff from swan, was a low enough blow, then I seen this, is she having a bleeping laugh 🤦🏻‍♀️, she was at Tesco and out shopping a few days ago, WHEN WE WHERE ALL MEANT TO BE STAYING IN!! so bit bleeping late beggy, no one gives a duck your Daughter is in bed, your no in the big brother house, away and drink your Prosecco in your shed, while jaysun shags you’re pal instead of shagging someone who probably looks older than his mother, then end 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t get over how awful the shed looks outside 🤣🤣🤣 I’m calling that’s she will have those house white windows grey this year to match the shed. Either as a freebie or she’ll do arts and crafts on it herself.

Reactions: 4
I've seen some of the other influencers had been doing giveaways of stuff they'd been gifted.... And just ask you to put a simple 🙋🏼‍♀️ in the comments and they randomly just pick one..... Just to cheer people up. Its a morale booster. It shows what you're made of. She doesn't need that new stuff At All........but it speaks volumes to the kind of woman/person she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These bleeping “influencers” have had the audacity to jump on the “be kind” movement when a celebrity tragically commits suicide and make it all about them, calling us “trolls” out for having blood on our hands (even though it’s an opinion on a forum site) but what about them, what about them still trying to make a quick buck on the back of a bleeping pandemic where the world has gone to tit and they prey on the vulnerable to line their bleeping pockets 🤬🤬🤬I would rather be a “troll” any day of the week than a bleeping disgusting money grabbing scumbag!
Take your swipe ups/ad/gifted shite and shove them up your arse!!

And we’re all in this together what have you actually done to show that except post a bleeping quote about it followed by a bleeping swipe up, you sit on your scrawny arse, watching your tele, scratching your sandpaper skin, pretending to know what’s actually going on and pretending to care, and trust me begs people see it and more people are starting to see who you truly are!!!
Sorry rant over 😬

And see if you worked in a care home for 5 years would you not offer your services, as they are also in desperate need of help!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
All in this together??? No thought for the delivery drivers or those picking/packing her online orders of NON ESSENTIAL items.
Beggy, you’ve really shown your true colours now!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Really? Spending between £250-£300 on a non essential! Coz her other half wanted one coz he sold the last one. Absolutely unreal tbh. Talking about rubbing it in people's faces. 'Im alright Jack, stuff anyone else' mentality 🙈

I bought a swan toaster last year and only toasted half the slice of bread! I complained and they said get different bread!! Are they for real!!! Eventually replaced after showing pictures and sending back. But customer service isn't up to scratch either 😠

She's just checked in with everyone self isolating - isn't that the whole of the UK?? Daft woman! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Aw bless her she’s got the 20 year olds pencils out 🙄 just bleeping stop begs you’re an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brooke sat with me all evening colouring in her book......yea yea yea! Cos she always spends time with you doesn’t she!
Also she keeps taking about the Cedarhouse....so I had to ask Google and now it’s perfectly clear for me🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.