BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just keeps take, take, taking doesn't she?
And stop bleeping saying you've worked with the company.
You've done duck ALL!
Working is what our NHS is doing right now, our care workers, our distribution teams, lorry drivers, posties, shop assistants and the police & armed forces.
Taking delivery of a bleeping free shed is not bleeping working you stupid, thick, disrespectful bleep!!!!!
I am following a lady (not beggy) she is sending her gifts to a NHS worker 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15
Why is she having another shed built? They literally just finished the last one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the shed story. I’m disgusted with the company and her. Have they not got a clue what the world is going through. I feel so bleeping angry. This gifting has to stop. 🤮
What a stupid time to be giving away freebies. Like anyone wants to see tit they can’t buy cos no fucker is working 😡

She’s buzzing she’s got a bit of content though

Reactions: 10
She’s in her pyjamas at 4.20 in the afternoon. Don’t know what the weather is like where you are fellow tattlers but it’s like a summer afternoon here. And she’s talking about baby Brooke having an electric blanket!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone gift her anything? Shes so ungrateful! "I just started it and theres lots of bits" i wont be buying one of those feckin sheds then well done becky great promotion

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone gift her anything? Shes so ungrateful! "I just started it and theres lots of bits" i wont be buying one of those feckin sheds then well done becky great promotion
She’s no sales women ! She’s basically put anyone off buying one ! She’s a total bell end. That company is clueless

Reactions: 16
I'm sure her face is shrinking, her teeth look way bigger than normal today. Like she has too many teeth for her mouth.

Reactions: 9
Oh My God. Is she still doing stories. This world is changing dramatically, people are worried about their homes and family. No one knows what faces them over the next few months. And She's building a bleeping shed. Stupid bleep. Funny how she can't actually chat and be relatable isn't it? Like I love Nikki, westholm, and I enjoy listening to her. She just chats and it's like listening to one of your friends, she just doesn't need to try. But Becky and her bleeping stupid make up application and that dressing room lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in her pyjamas at 4.20 in the afternoon. Don’t know what the weather is like where you are fellow tattlers but it’s like a summer afternoon here. And she’s talking about baby Brooke having an electric blanket!
I really hope she puts a post of it up because I am going to comment something like “I’m not sure if you realise but you aren’t supposed to put electric blankets on children’s beds” then when she replies that Brooke is an adult, I will reply something like “ohh sorry, thought it was for your other daughter, the one who you made a colouring station for the other day” 😂😂😂

QD shops are worse than the Pound shops so it shows the level she is at 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Firstly....Cedar House!!! Oh duck off!!!!!!! And secondly, you’re hardly promoting the new gifted shed. You showed all the stupid amount of parts to it in your garden and you and the cash machine have spent all day trying to put the thing up, it’s not even finished and your back is in bits. Great promotion Beggy, I’m sure they are stilled they picked you to ‘work with’
I don’t think one single person cares about sheds right now....knob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Er I don't wish to cause alarm but check out my shiny new VIP badge. I'd like to thank the likes of Begs, Hinch, every slimming world account, kneedeep grotbag and a few Z list celebs.

Tattler for life ✌🏻
❤❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought that, bit warm for an electric blanket. No doubt Beggy bought it too.

I’m howling at this.

She doesn’t look well, her face is so gaunt and the wrinkles on her neck and face are worse. She’s not eating well at all it seems.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had a thought... maybe QD gifted her that shed so Jaysun could lock her in it (once it’s built) and we all get a break from her! 🤞🏼
Well played QD, well played 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.