BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy can join the army of NHS volunteers- she’s got no childcare responsibilities. And Brooke for that matter.

Beggy can join the army of NHS volunteers- she’s got no childcare responsibilities. And Brooke for that matter.
As she says - “were all in this together” Time to walk the talk Beggy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh shut up with your droning voice 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh look
at my lovely things, look at the lovely green, doors are open blah blah
Only now is she mentioning her poor mum & dad

Reactions: 4
Brookes so thick, she’s posted a screen shot of her bike ride which shows where she lives.... thick as mince!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Brookes so thick, she’s posted a screen shot of her bike ride which shows where she lives.... thick as mince!
Well done Brooke. Took me 5 mins to find their house. If anyone wanted to go on the rob, that would make it very easy for them. 🙄

Reactions: 4
How the duck has that bleep been gifted a new shed? The witch can hardly keep the grin off her face. The world is ill divided indeed.
And did you hear her say she was a patient person? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just seen the shed story. I’m disgusted with the company and her. Have they not got a clue what the world is going through. I feel so bleeping angry. This gifting has to stop. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Shame on QD! bleeping unreal.
Surely they could have donated that to someone more worthy than Beggy. What a joke!
The QD near me is a proper tit shop which I avoid if possible but I definitely won’t be using it again now.

Reactions: 5
She just keeps take, take, taking doesn't she?
And stop bleeping saying you've worked with the company.
You've done duck ALL!
Working is what our NHS is doing right now, our care workers, our distribution teams, lorry drivers, posties, shop assistants and the police & armed forces.
Taking delivery of a bleeping free shed is not bleeping working you stupid, thick, disrespectful bleep!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Love how she checks herself out when she’s filming herself 😂
Also what the duck is schedulie????? 😂😂😂
The woman is unreal! 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her Karen haircut has always been awful but wtf going on with that extra long bit at the front?

Screenshot_20200325-164744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.