BeckyHomeSweetHome#19 Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink, at least you have a new stink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think our Beggy has a clue what‘s going on. She’s coming on doing her fake sad face and voice which is weird, when you can clearly tell by her face she’s got no clue and she doesn’t know what to say. She doesn’t understand the situation at all so she does her sad face and voice instead of discussing it. I find it really strange.

Watch the news Beggy and I hope you’re washing your damn hands for 30 seconds with soap!

Reactions: 15
Have we seen that she’d from the outside yet??? She’s got ZERO content, so maybe she’ll get desperate and show us🤣

Reactions: 6
Love how she said “it’s a strange one this year, would normally have mum & dad round for dinner” you can’t now you silly moo as there’s no where to sit them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Christ - she’s gone full Oompa Loompa today. If that’s the EL foundation she had colour matched last week the assistant should have gone to Specsavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs I’m sick of her blank expression and weird fake sad voice. Why is she doing that? I’m still speaking normally despite the world being on its arse.

For the love of Mike go sit with Brooke or Jason and watch a film together. We should appreciate each other more than ever.

Reactions: 15
Says everything really doesn’t it....... Mother’s Day and not one fucker wants to be in the same room as her!! I would be absolutely gutted if that was me. Will she realise she’s a bleep and that’s why? Will she duck, completely oblivious to the fact it’s her own bastard fault! Self isolating at its finest!

Reactions: 13
God it’s killing her not going out spending.
so er yeah.... beggy how the duck can u actually watch that tele with that glare. Get some curtains up in ya shed babe.
Didn’t think it through did she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the noise in that house. Her, Jason & Brooke in separate rooms all watching different films on tv.
talk about sensory overload 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 x

Reactions: 10
Says everything really doesn’t it....... Mother’s Day and not one fucker wants to be in the same room as her!! I would be absolutely gutted if that was me. Will she realise she’s a bleep and that’s why? Will she duck, completely oblivious to the fact it’s her own bastard thought! Self isolating at its finest!
Has Brooke- poppet cooked her lunch? Apart from buying her the mingiest bunch of flowers she hasn’t really done anything special for her hardly suprising though she’s just a selfish and self obsessed as her mother.
Poor Begay no work and now no play either. Weren’t they going to be treating the shed today?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.