BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its funny (not in a Haha way mean in an ironic way) Twitter are blaming the main stream media but Instagrammers like Becky are blaming trolls. It's easy to twist a narrative to suit your own agenda
Absolutely and it’s very judgemental. It’s not just Becky at fault. SM as a whole is being used incorrectly.

Reactions: 5
Diabolical that she’s blaming online trolls for the death of someone! She knows nothing, she has no idea why did she what she did and to blame it on one specific thing is very narrow minded of her! Keep your opinions to yourself until you know the facts! Clueless!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow so we are to blame for CF death & we have blood on our hands.
Be careful what you’re saying, Beggy. That’s not very kind of you now is it? I thought your motto was to #BeKind or does that only apply to others & not yourself????!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But Becky you have “trolled” hinch so explain yourself there or shall we dig out the screenshots ?! I don’t think tattle have blood on there hands .... the media are the ones who hounded her and the paps, how about have a read at the headlines that were written as well. bleeping idiot. And I’m pretty 100% sure you didn’t reach out to her when she wrote all her posts about her mental health? No you didn’t Becky your just another instagrammer trying to use her death as an excuse for a statement or some engagement. duck you becky. You have outed and been nasty about so many celebrities on your page as well .... so don’t be a hypocrite gonpolish your grey unit and piss off

Reactions: 29
Im sorry i wasn’t aware caroline flack came on tattle? Blood on our hands duck off beggy if you cant hack social media then get the duck off it

Reactions: 19
Wow so we are to blame for CF death & we have blood on our hands.
Be careful what you’re saying, Beggy. That’s not very kind of you now is it? I thought your motto was to #BeKind or does that only apply to others & not yourself????!
Honestly, these bloody stories are showing Becky up for the dense, self-obsessed woman she is. Her holier than thou stance isn’t fooling me, we know all that righteous anger will disappear when the Prosecco is out and she’s dancing round her kitchen like a twit tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
From what the news said this morning the CPS look like the ones who are going to get a rollicking for pursuing and wanting a ‘high profile case’
I’m deeply saddened by CF but she and her partner had a dispute and she was unfortunately charged with a trial pending. What pursued was a trial by the tabloids. In all fairness CF withdrew herself from social media and the public which was the right move other than the odd post here and there. Beggy has used this as an excuse to hit out at people having an opinion on the unscrupulous world of social media for profit, an opinion much different to theirs and their constant begging.! I don’t agree with trolling and I wouldn’t ever dream of messaging someone targeting their family, appearance etc
These lot don’t like it as ‘their world’ of gifted crap is slowly coming down around them as the public is waking up, the two just don’t compare to what Caroline Flack was dealing with
How many of these today have withdrew themselves away from the cruel world that is social media, if it’s that bad don’t be on it but you’ll lose all your gifted freebies and discounts. I hate that insta has become I used to follow loads of home accounts for home inspo now the majority of them are ad ad ad
For all Beggy’s ranting she managed to mention her unit going and ‘the build’

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im sorry i wasn’t aware caroline flack came on tattle? Blood on our hands duck off beggy if you cant hack social media then get the duck off it
Her and Beggy were best mates, Beggy was there for her in her darkest moments. She followed her, reached out to her so no wonder Begs is devastated.
She’s a bleeping moron, making it all about herself as per. She’s wanting to gain attention on the back of a tragedy, she’s a bleep, pure & simple!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If all these high and mighty wankers on FB/Instagram knew how Caroline Flack felt, how she was trolled etc why the duck did they keep their mouths shut and not reach out to her while she was alive. As far as I’m aware no one knows why, no one knows what made her take her life. It’s incredibly sad.
She has more sympathy, friends, experts, help, love and bleeping do gooders rallying round now it’s to late that she had in life.
Why are all these insta cunts comparing themselves to this poor woman
RIP🌹

• Heart
If all these high and mighty wankers on FB/Instagram knew how Caroline Flack felt, how she was trolled etc why the duck did they keep their mouths shut and not reach out to her while she was alive. As far as I’m aware no one knows why, no one knows what made her take her life. It’s incredibly sad.
She has more sympathy, friends, experts, help, love and bleeping do gooders rallying round now it’s to late that she had in life.
Why are all these insta cunts comparing themselves to this poor woman
RIP🌹
Well said I absolutely agree x

What happened to cf is truly devastating and it must be heartbreaking to those who were closest to her. The only person who truly knows why she did what she did isn't here anymore, she was well and truly dragged through the mud not just by the media but by people from her past. Her life was turned around just like that all because of something that happened and really only her and her boyfriend know what really went on. People are so quick to believe everything that they read on the internet and on social media, I always say don't always believe everything you read the only people who know the truth are those involved. Not everyone who commits suicide does it because of trolls, so it's wrong to just jump to conclusions and point the finger, how about people start showing some respect to those who were closest to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So we are all bastards and scum of the earth... Ohh how do we sleep at night. bleeping better than you beggy! Tattle calls you and many others out for lies and much more yet you fail to see that and say its basically a site full of bullies. Piss off you head!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I wasn’t going to comment again but she has enraged me

She bullied several people via a fake account along with her mate Dawn
She also has had accounts on here where she said pretty nasty things about Hinch
For her to blame social media and tattle for CF’s death just shows how bleeping thick she is. If she had anything in that stupid head of hers and read a bit into it she would easily see (although no one knows) that this is bigger than online trolling, she has twisted a very sad situation for her own gain like I predicted would happen last night. She’s too busy watching other instawanks stories who are all using this to gain a few likes.

how do you sleep at night Beggy knowing you have just sat and spouted a pile of lies from your sofa.

give it an hour and it will all be about her “build”

utter clown of a woman

• Heart
I sleep pretty well thanks hun, my bed is comfy, my duvet keeps me warm... everything purchased myself, no husbands help, no affiliate link help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
duck off Beggy, theres no blood on my hands!!! The media did this not trolls. You disrespectful twit. I haven't got caroline out of my head. I tried to do something silly 2 years ago and this has hit me so hard. God if I bumped into Beggy today she would get a mouthful from me 😞

• Sad
She’s having a day off social media - that’s AFTER she’s posted 20 stories today 🥴 Thick as pig shite that one

• Haha
Ob my god shes just made me scream duck off at my phone. You stupid bleep, no fucks were given last night where you was doing the most cringe worthy tit I've ever seen on social media. This woman has no shame and will capitalise on any story to self promote. Vile!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.