BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes coming as cross as 14 year old girl on her first sip of wine 🤦‍♀️
Oooooooo noo noo noo

The dodge fake irish accent the falling on the bed is all a fake show begs 🤦‍♀️

Can you imagine what brooke is like pissed up shes the girl in the spoons toilets crying in front of the mirror getting in the sodding way when all you wanna do is wash your hands 🤬 sweets take you drunk arse home as you getting in my sodding way

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow morning she will be on it once she’s seen everyone else’s stories, with the whole be kind comments!

Reactions: 5
I’d put money on her making Caroline’s death all about herself. It’ll get turned round and be poor me poor me. Just for once, try to be genuinely concerned for someone else and their family. The world doesn’t revolve around you Beggy. Sick to the back teeth of the holier than though attitude she has of herself.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice she was about to say J was having a tit then started noo nooing. The woman is so disrespectful, no doubt these stories will be deleted as soon as she rises and she will be back to her guru ways!

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait to see the hack of her this morning, she’ll look a bloody mess. I wonder if she’ll be contrite or will last night’s stories quietly disappear and today’s will be all about the bloody “build”?

Reactions: 2
37100102-C6D9-47FB-B6BA-BC497EC02272.png

I think this is quite an awful thing to be saying !
they don’t know Caroline or her situation or what really went on ! So this is just a guess and bit disrespectful I think 🤔

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice she was about to say J was having a tit then started noo nooing. The woman is so disrespectful, no doubt these stories will be deleted as soon as she rises and she will be back to her guru ways!
I thought she said ‘he’s in the fridge’ but I may be wrong.

Reactions: 1
You know what really fucks me off where were all these people showing support when she was alive - NOWHERE the minute she passes everyone turns out in full force blaming trolls/media/CPS!!
What happened to Caroline is tragic in fact anyone in this position who feels it’s better to take their own life breaks my heart!!
Mental health is no bleeping joke but no one knows the true story and doubt anyone will ever except Caroline but all these bleeping arseholes turning it back on themselves just shows us more about you how bleeping ignorant and disrespectful so BEGS take your hollier than thou tit and duck off!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But you trolled mrs hinch on here Becky and your live stream with Brooke? So maybe you need to take a long hard look at yourself sweetie .......

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what really fucks me off where were all these people showing support when she was alive - NOWHERE the minute she passes everyone turns out in full force blaming trolls/media/CPS!!
What happened to Caroline is tragic in fact anyone in this position who feels it’s better to take their own life breaks my heart!!
Mental health is no bleeping joke but no one knows the true story and doubt anyone will ever except Caroline but all these bleeping arseholes turning it back on themselves just shows us more about you how bleeping ignorant and disrespectful so BEGS take your hollier than thou tit and duck off!!!
Couldn’t agree more. 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
What an absolute mess, so embarrassing coming on stories slurring her words acting like a teenager. Tragically sad about caroline Flack but I'm with you all there'll be a million stories about it this morning and beggy will twist it all round to her like she always does.
Her poor liver must be pickled

Reactions: 7
Be kind that’s all it takes folks 🤬
While they’re at it shut down all social media, shut down the media let’s all stop having a voice and an opinion!! duck mental health it’s all about the “trolls” the hypocrisy and idiocy is unbelievable today!!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else get blocked for liking the the piss taking account or was it just me 🤣. Just another indicator proving she reads here. Have watched the pissed antics from last night and I would be mortified if I’d shared that. Why does she think she is so cool. My daughter would have said for me to get a grip

Reactions: 3
The shhhhh with her finger she kept doing is all acting, and typical Becky when she’s had a drink. It’s a thing people do when drunk but she’s dramatising it to be funny. It’s not funny Becky, you look a fool and it’s you who needs to shhhhhh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.