BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get blocked for liking the the piss taking account or was it just me šŸ¤£. Just another indicator proving she reads here. Have watched the pissed antics from last night and I would be mortified if Iā€™d shared that. Why does she think she is so cool. My daughter would have said for me to get a grip
I did too .....just reinforces that Beggy is a colossal bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So are you telling me, all these people today that are coming out with these ā€˜be kindā€™ quotes have NEVER in their lives ever slagged someone off, never had an opinion on someone, never messaged their mate saying stuff or listening out for the latest gossip on that person. If they say they havenā€™t they are god damn bleeping liars.
Not everyone that takes their own lives do it because of what someone writes on social media.
Take Robin Williams. He had more deep rooted issues, health problems along with depression & mental health. As much as my heart breaks for CF, she had things going on in her life that didnā€™t come about just from ā€˜trolls on the internetā€™ she had been troubled with other private issues that made it into the media and she was harrassed and scrutinised and hung out to dry by them. So duck off with the ā€˜trollā€™ tit, yes if someone sends death threats to you, messages you constantly, rings you and threatens you, follows you, hounds you and doesnā€™t leave you alone those people need genuinely dealt with by the authorities but someone on here saying your house is tit and you dress like an 11year old isnā€™t bleeping trolling.
Remember Beggy, no one forces you to come on here. NO ONE!

Now get to duck with your posts blaming people on a forum for CF death and start maybe thinking about how you act yourself before pointing the finger at others!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So are you telling me, all these people today that are coming out with these ā€˜be kindā€™ quotes have NEVER in their lives ever slagged someone off, never had an opinion on someone, never messaged their mate saying stuff or listening out for the latest gossip on that person. If they say they havenā€™t they are god damn bleeping liars.
Not everyone that takes their own lives do it because of what someone writes on social media.
Take Robin Williams. He had more deep rooted issues, health problems along with depression & mental health. As much as my heart breaks for CF, she had things going on in her life that didnā€™t come about just from ā€˜trolls on the internetā€™ she had been troubled with other private issues that made it into the media and she was harrassed and scrutinised and hung out to dry by them. So duck off with the ā€˜trollā€™ tit, yes if someone sends death threats to you, messages you constantly, rings you and threatens you, follows you, hounds you and doesnā€™t leave you alone those people need genuinely dealt with by the authorities but someone on here saying your house is tit and you dress like an 11year old isnā€™t bleeping trolling.

Now get to duck with your posts blaming people on a forum for CF death and start maybe thinking about how you act yourself before pointing the finger at others!!!!!!
YES!!! šŸ‘

Reactions: 7
The 'be kind' stuff is pissing me off.

Anyone who knows anything about mental health or who has worked in that field knows that you cant magic mental health issues away with kindness.

The death of someone from suicide is tragically awful. It really is. But it is far too simplistic to point blame. Everything could have been perfect and yet it still could have happened.

While social media/ the media definitely do have an effect on mh, the wider problem is due to people like beggy. Shes showing fakeness and an image obsessed life where nothing matters but what you have and what you look like. So she is part of the problem.
She has mh issues herself yet is showcasing herself with her issues unchecked and held up as some kind of normality- which they are not.

She was an arse at school and is an arse now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

This is absolute word šŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So its nearly 12 and she hasn't uploaded any happy Sunday stories. She must he hanging out her arse! Clearly not embarrassed though because last nights car crash is still there

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get blocked for liking the the piss taking account or was it just me šŸ¤£. Just another indicator proving she reads here. Have watched the pissed antics from last night and I would be mortified if Iā€™d shared that. Why does she think she is so cool. My daughter would have said for me to get a grip
Sorry not sure if Iā€™m replying the right way Iā€™ve never done it before. Iā€™ve been blocked this morning šŸ˜‚ which I couldnā€™t give a tit as I havenā€™t watched her in weeks I was only going to watch the embarrassing drunk vids

Reactions: 2
So its nearly 12 and she hasn't uploaded any happy Sunday stories. She must he hanging out her arse! Clearly not embarrassed though because last nights car crash is still there
Iā€™m quite shocked those dreadful stories havenā€™t disappeared. That woman has no shame at all or perhaps sheā€™s sleeping her hangover off and has forgotten to delete them.

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s starting to grate on my tits now! All these people on insta saying itā€™s online abuse that made Caroline take her own life. How the actual duck do they know her reasons!!! Nobody apart from her and possibly her family the exact reasons.
get off ur high horse beggy and duck off, u know duck all!!

Reactions: 19
Where were you Beggy when the media were hounding CF? Do you read the newspapers? Do you see the news? Honestly to god, did you follow or support CF during all of that? No of course you didnā€™t, you were too busy advertising your newest Buzz t shirt or making some chocolate tree for the local news channel.
So sit the duck down, stop jumping on the SM bandwagon and be quiet you hypocritical witch.

Reactions: 26
So, Becky is shocked and sad about the trolling that destroyed CFā€™s life today. It didnā€™t stop her going out and getting off her bloody face on drink last night, did it? Hypocritical cow.

Reactions: 12
Oh here we go Mother Theresa. ā€˜I canā€™t stop thinking about herā€™ you wasnā€™t thinking about her when you were pissed last night making a dick of yourself were you Beggy???
Also just realised Caroline was only a year younger than Begs yet Beggy looks old enough to be her mum

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So, Becky is shocked and sad about the trolling that destroyed CFā€™s life today. It didnā€™t stop her going out and getting off her bloody face on drink last night, did it? Hypocritical cow.
Those videos last night were shocking, sheā€™s such a joke!

Reactions: 4
The messiah has spoken-the reason as to why poor poor Caroline has passed away remains unknown-why jump at trolls as a reason, she needs to pipe down,and to think I rather liked her once. I have an opinion and Iā€™m not plastering myself on Instagram,Iā€™m not being trolled , you put yourself out there Becky and your way is not the right way to everyone,and this sparks opinion,that isnā€™t trolling btw,I hate hate to think what a hardworking talented bright beautiful woman like Caroline felt like being in the spotlight and not for plastering her private life online. I for one heard tabloids but I never really had an opinion of her ever-and I suspect many didnā€™t,I wish she knew that. I think Becky needs to educate herself,get away from that terrible filter and stop acting like a kid. Iā€™ve never know so many different moods from one person. #boring

Reactions: 6
Why dont she just duck off, beggy you dont know she did what she did because of ā€œonline trollsā€ why arenā€™t you saying anything about the media? Or cps? Ill tell you why because you dont know duck all about whatā€™s being said in the media because your brainless bonce is stuck in your phone all day everyday on instagram in your little bubble look at the world around you not just social media you bleeping idiot....bleeping hell you werenā€™t this quiet or sad about your mums cancer yet here you are having the biggest depression spat over someone you never knew except for over social media just so you can spout on about ā€œonline trollsā€ duck off just duck right off you gif

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m angry at the world today boo boo,so yeah,ummm anyway my friend is having my grey unit and I need a longer unit for the telly.stick the tellY up your sodding arse šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
Becky and other IG accounts really needs to consider what they know about any suicide case. Iā€™ve read Anna Marthurā€™s post this am and itā€™s so appropriate on so many levels.

Its devastating for anyone to take their own life and they must be in a very dark place to do so. No one knows the full extent of what anyone is going through, and I donā€™t understand why any IG person/ so called influences pretending to understand what has happened. Caroline was facing so much over the next few weeks, and to be honest I myself hadnā€™t heard of her case until yesterday. Iā€™m not a love Island fan.

But to preach and blame any one group of people (online trolls) just doesnā€™t seem a fair representation of the reality of what has happened. And no one will know the true depth/nor should pretend too. All cases of suicide are incredibly sad and complex.

I feel incredibly sorry for CFs family, partner and close friends. Who have asked for privacy, the opposite to whatā€™s currently happening on SM.

Becky and so many IG accounts Are judging a situation they know nothing at all about. There is so much more needed than being kind.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Its funny (not in a Haha way mean in an ironic way) Twitter are blaming the main stream media but Instagrammers like Becky are blaming trolls. It's easy to twist a narrative to suit your own agenda

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.