BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting she uses caroline flacks death (so sad) to her own benefit.. starts talking about her and her mental health etc.. nothing is too low for her

Reactions: 20
God bless Caroline flack ... so horrible

but please let’s wait for Becky and her 200 stories about it and her trolls..... just wait for it 😩😩😩
I just thought exactly the same...this will aaaall be about Beggy! Such terrible news about Caroline Flack 💔xx

Reactions: 6
It’s incoming, she won’t be able to let it pass by, making someone’s tragic passing all about Becky Evans.

Reactions: 8
How nice has it been today her being so quiet while at work.

Give it an hour and she will be reposting Caroline’s death and how it’s nice to be kind etc.
Then turning it onto herself, she couldn’t be compassionate if she tried

Reactions: 5
What's the betting she uses caroline flacks death (so sad) to her own benefit.. starts talking about her and her mental health etc.. nothing is too low for her
Came on here to say the same thing.... she always abuses something like this. It’s tragic and she will turn it around on to her.

Reactions: 5
Or it will be “sorry I was quiet last night, you know after reading about Caroline which is absolutely horrific, it really made me think you know about life and how lucky I am , and you know how my platform is there to help people, it’s just so sad that in this day in age this stuff still goes on, so yeah I’ve had my fair share of my 1% wankers but I’m a strong person you know I can deal with it where as some can’t, so yeah just be nice “
(Whilst wearing her be kind t shirt)
ZzZzZzZ can see it now .....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hinch has made it all about her so watch Beggy follow...
When will these influencers realise having an opinion on a forum & directing hate ( trolling) personally to someone’s inbox, home, work place, etc are two completely different things?!

Also, Mrs Hinch & Beggy Evans aren’t celebrities, and it’s about time they realised who they are and stop pretending that they’re something that they aren’t with all their holier than thou #bekind posts.

Beggy has been on here slagging and slating people and Mrs Hinch has sent her 3m minions onto people like a pack of wolves when they’ve said something she doesn’t like. They bleeping need to start practicing what they bleeping preach!!!!

Reactions: 22
Jesus....most people have put a few words on...shared a quote....some have but a statement on...then seemed to of called it s night after that. But not her. A little emoji and then and the rest is her coming home pissed. Slurring in to the camera and falling (literally) into bed hammered. So little thought or empathy. Pathetic 😥😥

Reactions: 13
Why does she call Jason’s injury an accident? He was attacked and kicked in the head, that’s not an accident, thats an assault!

Reactions: 12
Omg what have I just watched she is sooooo bleeping embarrassing 😷😷 land of noo noo god how old is she 3 ?
she’s disgusting. Hold tight for the stories onit tomorrow guarantee there will be about 20

Reactions: 14
Taking bets now those videos will be gone by morning. I'm mortified for her!

Reactions: 7
Omg her stories tonight. What on earth is she doing. She’s that drunk in a few hours? Wow.

I’m so sad to hear about Caroline, tragic. Becky of course will be psychologist of the year giving her opinion. Making it about her no doubt.

Reactions: 6
Literally all these influencers or whatever they call themselves are just making it about themselves and using her death it’s disgusting and that’s exactly what Becky will do tomorrow morning from her bed stinking of stale vodka 😷😷😷

Reactions: 12
🙈 cannot watch the train wreck this evening yet cannot not watch.

Reactions: 3
She’s not even drunk, that is her pretend drunk that she likes to do for attention and to “look cool” as funnily enough Nikki used to post drunk stories ( they were funny) so punch also try’s to pull this off so people repost them and tel her how funny she is to bring the next influx of followers in. If you have followed Nikki from before she started Westholme interiors you will know what I mean.

To address Caroline Flack’s suicide, this was bigger than a tattle thread or comments and messages from someone to say they disagree with you but you watch this, in the morning she will make this all about her and how this exists and how she gets hate (which she will make out is the same level of torture Caroline Flack got from the press),( she won’t be hungover either because she’s not drunk).
It’s all the same culprits who are making reference to the hate on social media being the same, I’m not taking away that it’s nasty as duck to troll someone but there is a line, a line that most of these wankers have never even got near too which it’s actually trolling.
They will grab anything to turn it and make it about them. No one knows why that girl took her life, there were more than likely more than several factors, she lost her job, was arrested with domestic assault, had a pending court case, hounded by the press who tore her apart daily, her ex partner sending I love you messages via his Instagram stories and lots we probably will never know about but they will run with the nasty comments part of it like it was that reason alone, the “trolling” that made her take her own life.

I can’t find the correct words to explain what I actually mean but I hope you understand where I’m trying to go with this. I will not be commenting anything else on here due today’s sad news as I don’t want to boost these narcissists egos any further by giving them content and a follower boost cause lets be honest that’s all they will do from here on in is use this forum to boost their following even though they are all most likely on here more than us.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.