BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding my 30 year old self who would love a chocolate slab 😂😂😂😂 not from Becky or anyone else though but I want to make one with my kids, although she defo didn’t influence me as I’ve seen them before.
Yeah I would defo make one for myself or kids 😂 but if I was given one from an adult for my birthday I’d probably throw it back at them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she borrowing brookes jacket? No offence meant about Brooke but she’s twice the size of Becky and her twig legs. If Becky tripped over they’d have to shoot her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Brookes got a real thing with coats’
What? duck you on about you old crow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she borrowing brookes jacket? No offence meant about Brooke but she’s twice the size of Becky and her twig legs. If Becky tripped over they’d have to shoot her.
“I now off out”, hence the borrowed coat. How long until the bloody boomerangs start?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also where is she going? Wasn’t she just saying the other day that she doesn’t want to go out at all she just wants to stay in and watch tv

Reactions: 5
Also where is she going? Wasn’t she just saying the other day that she doesn’t want to go out at all she just wants to stay in and watch tv
...me stay in i wanted, but coat borrowed brookes so now off out...so yeah, she has thing about coats, so yeah. See ya in a bit...

*insert story 1 bleeping second later *

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she told her new followers about her Becky home SWEET home car crash she started? Not heard her mention anything about how she tipped off a poor woman who was sending her freebies all the time. Didn’t think as much.

she is a bleeping donkey

Reactions: 2
She's got a whole room full of clothes and she still has to borrow from Brooke, that coat looks absolutely ridiculous on her, miles too big and looks like she's wearing a black bag, beggy you look like a woman

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.