BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not do a single story without an ad she's the biggest beggar on insta. How can pink nails be Eastery as she puts it? What a thick witch

Reactions: 8
Did she really just say 'I'll let you all know what I'm doing today'? WHO GIVES A FLYING duck!
I want to unfollow her so bad, she makes me angry. But it's absolute car crash viewing.
Same here! I’m questioning myself why I keep watching. So little content - chocolate slab, nails, safe! That’s about it, so yeah -riveting not

Reactions: 6
Omg how many times does she need to say “so yeah” she looks so grubby 😷😷 yellow and smell her through the phone 😷😷 ohhhhh she’s going to get her nails done the ones which still look like they need infills and ping off in about a week 😂😂😂 alright spider leg eyes off you duck....
She looks filthy doesn’t she? She clearly doesn’t take her make off up at night 🤢 But all is okay with the world because Beggy is having a ‘build’ & a new kitchen.

Ger a wesh Becky!

Same here! I’m questioning myself why I keep watching. So little content - chocolate slab, nails, safe! That’s about it, so yeah -riveting not
Me too!! However I think she makes me feels much better about myself.. at least when things are bad I can think ‘At least I’m not Beggy!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, long time lurker & all that jizz 🤣🤣 Used to like Beggy but this last year she has become so manic it bugs the sh*t out of me!! She has become so materialistic, ad after ad & swipe ups for pure rubbish! How do her followers not catch on to what she's up to with Gusto? She never eats (any of it) 3 cups of tea & a hot chocolate so far today? No wonder her hair is falling out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since when is dairy milk posh chocolate 😂 chav

Got diabetes from looking at this 🥴
F1C36D8A-BDCC-433C-9212-F58BCE223382.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is beggy bleeping joking!!!
She watched no christmas films!!!

She watched every single one going!! Sat in her shite dressing gown with the minging tag on, not washed for months.

So yeah just gunna watch another christmas film..

This smelly haystack haired scarecrow cant keep up with her lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to really like Beggy’s account but I’m finding it harder and harder to watch her stories everyday! Why is she so god damn manic??? Constantly banging on about being so bleeping happy all the time it’s so fake!!! Does she not know that there are many people out there that have REAL problems in their lives and don’t need her making them feel bad about themselves if they’re not bouncing off the wall every day???? Also is she not aware of the environmental problems this world has because of people like her buying tit throw away fast fashion, cheap tit make up and all the other tit she buys?? It will be her granddaughters generation that will suffer the consequences in years to come!!! Anyway Happy Tuesday everyone and erm yeah!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 17
Shut the cunting duck up about watching this bloody tv show!
Is that all she has going on in her life, what about her Mum, her granddaughter, friends or family????! She creams her knickers over the most trivial of things. duck me sideways you’d think she’d written, produced and starred in the bastard thing the way she goes on about it.
SHUT THE duck UP YOU TART!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched today’s complete shite and the sensible thing to do is just unfollow.
complete car crash and so deluded.

Reactions: 1
Is beggy bleeping joking!!!
She watched no christmas films!!!

She watched every single one going!! Sat in her shite dressing gown with the minging tag on, not washed for months.

So yeah just gunna watch another christmas film..

This smelly haystack haired scarecrow cant keep up with her lies
The lying bleep..... she watched at least 3 Christmas films a day! Shes bleeping on something!!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s fine Beggy you don’t have to let me know what “The” Safe is like because I watched it last year when it first came out!! Late to the party yet again! She really winds me up!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.