BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez the woman really does live in some strange world.

She doesn’t know smears are every 3 years, aren’t they everywhere in the UK?

She bought a trifle bowl even though they all hate trifle but she had to have it anyway and it doesn’t matter.

She can never just say I went to Iceland. Iceland own the freezer warehouse shop too you dumb blonde so just say Iceland,

Giving tips to have 2 sets of bedding so you can put one on while the other is in the wash. Wow, this is brand new information.

No, flower bedding does not look more wintery 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Jeez the woman really does live in some strange world.

She doesn’t know smears are every 3 years, aren’t they everywhere in the UK?

She bought a trifle bowl even though they all hate trifle but she had to have it anyway and it doesn’t matter.

She can never just say I went to Iceland. Iceland own the freezer warehouse shop too you dumb blonde so just say Iceland,

Giving tips to have 2 sets of bedding so you can put one on while the other is in the wash. Wow, this is brand new information.

No, flower bedding does not look more wintery 🙄
And she talks like she’s the only one who has a super king size bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Jaysun worked a night shift, got in at 7, then had got up and fucked off out on a “bike ride” in the rain before 11? As someone else said, he must hate Beggy so much! If she wasn’t such a desperate annoying beggy wannabe, I think I would start feeling a bit sorry for her!
Has he got another family on the side? Him and Beggy spend so little time together!

Reactions: 7
Personally I think even being a fully fledged insta influencer (like MH) doesn’t make you ‘anything’. The absolute arrogance of the woman thinking she’s really something.

Regarding cervical smears, Beggy please don’t share incorrect information!!!! Cervical smears are 3 yearly until you turn 50, and then you’re invited 5 yearly. Either don’t lie about your age, or give the correct information for the age you say you are. Moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Personally I think even being a fully fledged insta influencer (like MH) doesn’t make you ‘anything’. The absolute arrogance of the woman thinking she’s really something.

Regarding cervical smears, Beggy please don’t share incorrect information!!!! Cervical smears are 3 yearly until you turn 50, and then you’re invited 5 yearly. Either don’t lie about your age, or give the correct information for the age you say you are. Moron.
Maybe this was her slipping up, and she isnt really in her early 40s. Either that or shes just thick and cant count

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jason watching rugby so sitting here under blanket...
bleeping hell! I’ve no words 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve scant sympathy for Jaysunn but surely to Christ she can let him watch the rugby without whinging. She could have dusted some of the shite she clutters her home with. Or done some of her crafty things. It’s been ages since we’ve been honoured 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the duck can they watch anything with the funeral display in front of the TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Their relationship seems so strange. They’re rarely together and if he’s home watching tv she fks off to watch tv in bed. The only time they do spend together is when they go on the piss or have a nana nap on the sofa. I get marriage becomes a bit mundane at times when you’re a parent and you both work but my husband and I have been together over 20 years and we are still like big kids together. Yes we’re busy running a home and family but at night we sit together and he even watches Love Island with me which he hates 😂 If he fked off to bed and left me I wouldn’t be happy haha. Jay sun seems to escape when he can and Becky has a better relationship with her electric blanket that she has orgasms over and feels the need to show us her jizz face as she turns it on. Odd bod. That story of her switching it on last week was just hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she just move those f’ing rancid flowers to the bin? Who even has flowers on a foot stall which is in front of the tv?

her IQ has -100

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just move those f’ing rancid flowers to the bin? Who even has flowers on a foot stall which is in front of the tv?

her IQ has -100
I’d never put flowers (or anything else) on a surface that wasn’t solid, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they have fell out with their swinging partners. She hasn’t been near Dawn for weeks even though she’s been off work and drinking 🤔

Reactions: 12
If you look at all the other ‘so called big accounts’ & some haven’t as many followers as begs ... they all have more likes on their posts, like triple the amount 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.