BeckyHomeSweetHome #16 She thinks she is the best, but is selfish to the core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww isn’t it sweet defending their queen who wouldn’t actually piss on them if they were on fire.
Ones put ‘it makes us love her even more’ 🤢
Jesus, and they say we are the ones with too much time on our hands. To declare love for some woman on insta who you’ve never met is all kinds of weird tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell her house will look like a tacky spaceship

forgot her phone my arse more like shes been to see eliza and she isnt allowed to post pics of her i thought she told her followers everything she just oozes bullshit

Reactions: 8
Aww isn’t it sweet defending their queen who wouldn’t actually piss on them if they were on fire.
Ones put ‘it makes us love her even more’ 🤢
Jesus, and they say we are the ones with too much time on our hands. To declare love for some woman on insta who you’ve never met is all kinds of weird tit!!!
Double agent amongst those two I reckon 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s so bleeping random! I actually thought the story about the new girl starting and her shifts changing was going to lead somewhere but nope straight into her extension/conservatory whatever it is. She makes many head hurt! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She likes the TV doesn’t she..
is the only reason she’s having a ‘build’ done so she can have another tv downstairs?

• Wow
Why does she keep referring to her new extension as a build? She must have heard someone who is loaded refer to it as that so thinks it will make her sound rich 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She likes the TV doesn’t she..
is the only reason she’s having a ‘build’ done so she can have another tv downstairs?
Not sure why she just can’t stick a tv in there now and switch the furniture 🤷‍♀️
And she wants plants to ‘bring the outside in’; so she’s getting rid of the conservatory and replacing it with a walled room ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Re the question about planning permission... I don’t know if she would need it as replacing the conservatory might come under “permitted development” But they haven’t applied, as they would have had to supply plans and as she just mentioned on stories she doesn’t know where she wants the windows.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chill she went to buy strip lights because the 80 year granny can't see where she's going at night

Reactions: 7
Wish she'd hurry up and duck off to Morrisons for those AAAs. I need to laugh at those strip lights

• Haha
The parody account. OMG lol I need it in my life!

That must’ve been torture for her going without her phone for four hours. Poor cow.

Last edited:
1. Why Is she getting spotlights if she doesn’t want them? why would you pay for something you don’t want? 😂

2. why is she shocked that she gets so many spots? her diet is shocking and I doubt she has any kind of skincare routine! She strikes me as someone who would wear her makeup to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re the question about planning permission... I don’t know if she would need it as replacing the conservatory might come under “permitted development” But they haven’t applied, as they would have had to supply plans and as she just mentioned on stories she doesn’t know where she wants the windows.
Might be different as I am in Scotland but you don’t need planning for a conservatory as it’s not classed as a permanent fixture , i.e can be taken away and the house is still the same and securely locked. But I am sure i was told if we wanted to take it down and extend the property we could only do it out 3 metres before permission was needed by planning.

Forgot her phone what utter bullshit everyone knows her phone is welded to her hand lying bleep

• Haha
Damn just went onto the Parody account to tell the arselickers what I thought of them but comments have been turned off 🤭
So, whoever the two of you are, show yourself on here, come on, you can defend Beggy The Begster to us all, it’ll be worth a giggle just to read what you have to say about her! 💁🏻‍♀️😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she has blocked me?

So she must be able to see who is following the parody account? Ive never commented on it, so ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wish she wouldn’t use that filter... it makes her teeth look as white as Simon Cowell’s and her hair reminds me of Myra Hindley’s! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.